NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S
Jul 3, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #231 of 2,884
  Anyone get a shipping notice. Nothing here yet and I ordered as soon as the went on sale, day one. 

The same... I think I'm among the first to order. No shipping notice whatsoever, it says "waiting to be shipped".

Jul 3, 2015 at 7:52 AM Post #232 of 2,884
Anyone get a shipping notice. Nothing here yet and I ordered as soon as the went on sale, day one. 
MattTCG- I think they pulled a fast one. I think it is preorder & they didn't list that. I tried calling & email & never got a reply. Kind of crappy because I paid $25 for express shipping.

Jul 3, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #233 of 2,884
Hifiman Ebay sale for the HE-400S showed expected delivery as July 8 yesterday, this morning it shows expected delivery from July 8 to July 21!  Razordog on Facebook was taking preorders, expecting delivery next week.

Typical unorganized Hifiman, don't hold your breath waiting for them!

Jul 3, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #234 of 2,884
  Hifiman Ebay sale for the HE-400S showed expected delivery as July 8 yesterday, this morning it shows expected delivery from July 8 to July 21!  Razordog on Facebook was taking preorders, expecting delivery next week.

Dang, guess I have to exhale. 
frown.gif

Jul 3, 2015 at 11:51 AM Post #235 of 2,884

So far that is a small delay. That does not mean the company is disorganized. That is typical for some new product releases. 

Jul 3, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #237 of 2,884

So far that is a small delay. That does not mean the company is disorganized. That is typical for some new product releases. 

Hifiman Facebook page stated they were ready, and orders would ship directly from China until they arrived in stock in the US!

Jul 4, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #240 of 2,884
The **** is this?

Hideous color scheme, but interested in what it sounds like. Here's hoping for an ACTUAL HE400 successor, not the lie that is the 400i. Preferrably something like a planar X2 with the HE400 cavernous reaching bass.

Though honestly, the whole damn lot of HE400 owners present and past have just wanted a new 400 with the same bass, and zero of that nasty treble spike. If they did that, HFM is gonna DOMINATE the $300 bracket. I'd consider selling my X2 if that happened. I only have room for one main headphone, and would love that to be a new 400 successor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back