Neckband Headphones
Apr 18, 2011 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

iAleex

New Head-Fier
Hello guys, Alex here,

I'm looking for a neckband type headphone, similar to SteelSeries Siberia... (no luck finding it)

I've spent more than 3hours so far searching the web (I know...) and the website's forum (which by the way is AWSUM), and still didn't find what I wanted.

So, I was hoping if you professionals, can help me! ^_^ If you know any headphones like SteelSeries Siberia please do tell me.

Thank you!!!!!

Apr 18, 2011 at 8:16 PM Post #2 of 10
what doy ou mean by neckband. Do you mean headband? if so then look around any audio shop. if you mean the double band liket he siberia look into AKG/Superlux.

Apr 18, 2011 at 8:44 PM Post #3 of 10
I think the OP means these...

http://steelseries.com/products/audio/steelseries-siberia-neckband-for-idevices

for around the back of the neck.

I can personally recommend the iGrado. I know they don't get much love around here, but for 'on the go' they sound awesome. They are an open design so you won't get much isolation.

Have you tried the Siberia's? They might be just what you want. You didn't mention what you wanted to use them for. Mixed reviews on the SQ, but it is marketed as a "gaming" headphone.

Apr 18, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #4 of 10
Apr 18, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #5 of 10
I remember having good times with those $12 Philips sport headphones back in 2007. It's been a while, though, so I'm not sure how they sounded.

They look like that.

It would also help if you could tell us what you want to use the headphones for, the type of music you listen to, and why you want neck-band style 'phones.

Apr 18, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #6 of 10
I had a pair(in black) myself and they actually didn't sound too bad.  They had a rather nice bass response, one of the better budget headphones available.

Apr 18, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #8 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back