1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Jul 14, 2016.
First

Back
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
Next

Last
  1. Badas

He's a member here. Has posted on this forum as well. Don't want to put him in it. I've kinda have so I hope I'm not in trouble. Bloody excellent guy.

I understand why tho. He has the Focal Utopia's.

2. danieldpagan
    Oh never mind that kinda makes sense. No real reason to have both ha. The utopias are badass.

3. Middy
    Second hand is all done for you.... I did enjoy burning them in... Now I get to do it again when I get the upgrades back from thier mini holiday to Casa del Dan...
    I did feel 160 hours in was about the settle in time..

4. Badas
    I haven't used tubes with the Ether yet. However I did do three hours with the V281 yesterday. Listening to Alison Krauss (one of my favorites). It was the best Alison Krauss session I have done. So very happy.

RCBinTN likes this.
  5. Rowethren

I can recommend tubes, Ether Flows sound great through my Mjolnir 2 :L3000:

6. Badas

They should sound great with this then.  [​IMG]

165565.jpg

Flows sounded superb with the V281 (one heck of a amp). Made me wonder if I needed tubes. Listening over the Xmas break should tell me that.

7. buke9
    The EtherC's are fantastic out of the Amps and Sounds Kenzie.

8. shultzee

As well as the Ampsandsound Leeloo :)

9. Badas

I looked them up. Nice looking amps. [​IMG] 

10. fudgebucket27
    Would the flows be a good choice for my first planar? I'm currently running a HD800 through a WA7 + WA7tp + Bimby. 

11. shultzee

Very much so.  I have also had a lcd-x and lcd 2 and prefer the flows over either of them.  

12. fudgebucket27
    Alrighty thanks. I see in your signature you also own the 800s so I trust ya mate :wink:

13. mrspeakers Contributor
    We burn the drivers in 48 hours, which is enough to ensure a good match. More use does settle them further.

MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://www.mrspeakers.com/ info@mrspeakers.com
    Badas likes this.
  14. husafreak
    Wow, that is quite something, 48 hours burn in and then you match them? Or 48 and then you check to make sure they are playing well together? In either case it shows a great commitment to shipping a finished product. Thanks!

Badas likes this.
  15. mrspeakers Contributor
    48 hours before we match them.  We just added enough capacity to the burn in rack to double production (again)...  

[​IMG]

MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://www.mrspeakers.com/ info@mrspeakers.com
First

Back
176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185
187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196
Next

Last