MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
May 11, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #7,006 of 9,071
  That's a beast of an amp and should really make the AD sing. Congrats man...

thanks.... now start the painfull wait !

May 12, 2014 at 5:42 PM Post #7,009 of 9,071
Should be this week.

If I may, I would appreciate people not enquiring about ship dates by email, we're doing our best, but every request takes time to answer, and I have to lookup orders, etc.  I'd rather be working on product...  I hope to be "in stock" on Alphas this month.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
May 12, 2014 at 6:03 PM Post #7,010 of 9,071
  Should be this week.

If I may, I would appreciate people not enquiring about ship dates by email, we're doing our best, but every request takes time to answer, and I have to lookup orders, etc.  I'd rather be working on product...  I hope to be "in stock" on Alphas this month.

Thanks Dan. Keep the good work up. Extremely excited

May 12, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #7,011 of 9,071
Me too. Looks like I'll be getting them soon!

May 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM Post #7,012 of 9,071
Could you suggest some good amps about 300 or 400 usd that can match with the AD ?

​I will have mine in to weeks and have only a schiit Vali . I m not shure it will be effiicent with the AD

​Thanks for your answer 

May 13, 2014 at 1:23 PM Post #7,013 of 9,071
Could you suggest some good amps about 300 or 400 usd that can match with the AD ?

​I will have mine in to weeks and have only a schiit Vali . I m not shure it will be effiicent with the AD

​Thanks for your answer 

Schiit Asgard 2. I am using this amp. Burson soloist SL. I used this amp for several months. Schiit Lyr - seems everyone else uses one... I've heard the combo a few times, and have been teetering on the brink of getting one. Seriously, if money is tight, check out the Asgard 2. It is surprisingly good.

May 13, 2014 at 1:28 PM Post #7,014 of 9,071

​Thanks for your answer 

I just use the cheaper Modi/Magni with my Alpha Dogs. Sounds good to me.

May 13, 2014 at 1:35 PM Post #7,016 of 9,071
I just want to wake up to a "your order has been shipped" e-mail, had me excited with the talks about the blacks being good to go up to the April 24th orders which covers me back on the 17th.  Black Woo 6SE is set for tomorrow and they need the Black AD's to be sitting next to it!  
gs1000.gif

I would rather be patient and make sure I got craftsmanship than be overly antsy and get something less than complete though, so continue dong what you all gotta do and turn out great product, as that seems to be the general consensus review so far of the AD's.

May 13, 2014 at 1:38 PM Post #7,017 of 9,071

A thing of beauty.

I would rather be patient and make sure I got craftsmanship than be overly antsy and get something less than complete though, so continue dong what you all gotta do and turn out great product, as that seems to be the general consensus review so far of the AD's.

+1

May 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM Post #7,018 of 9,071

​Thanks for your answer 

+1 on Asgard 2. Also, the $260 ifi micro iCAN works great, and it offers a really well implemented bass boost which is nice with the ADs. All that said, the Vali should do just fine.

May 13, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #7,020 of 9,071
  I just want to wake up to a "your order has been shipped" e-mail

You won't. I mean, you'll wake up, but no e-mail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back