1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Aug 9, 2013.
First

Back
460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469
471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480
Next

Last
  1. tehsprayer
    Can you take a quick few pictures of the red/purple alpha dog? If I like it I might change my order and save $60 if that is possible?

2. bonesnv

Now wheres the screwed up black ones, drat...lol

3. mrspeakers Contributor
    All gone... 

MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://www.mrspeakers.com/ info@mrspeakers.com
  4. tehsprayer
    Nevermind, 404 error to link, must be out of stock. 

5. tehsprayer
    By any chance did you take any pictures of them before they are gone? I want to see what I missed out on.

6. bmichels

Any Pink one for my Girlfriend ? :)

PS: Is my Red changed to a black still on
    Back-order ? (For Belgium )

7. Oregonian

Vintage integrated amp/receiver.  Make great headphone amps and can be had for $100.  The AD's sound lovely out of them..............

8. levonhelm
    Thanks for this answer 

9. RedSox
    ScreenShot2014-05-14at3.00.01PM.png
    ^It's like torture

10. bonesnv

I keep refreshing the page for my amp delivery so I can go pick it up, lol, I feel your pain.

11. sunneebear
    Love it if you find one in good condition otherwise restoration is $200-300.  Just using electro-cleaner or remelting the solder can make a big improvement in sound.

12. topgunsphd
    17 days ago Dan mentioned ugrades will begin again in 1-2 weeks. Anyone have any updated information?

13. mrspeakers Contributor
    We solved our paint color problem and will be re-activating upgrades probably mid-week next week.  I couldn't do it until we could meet our ship commitments, so thanks for the patience!

MrSpeakers Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on MrSpeakers at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

14. mrspeakers Contributor

It's delivered, I believe.

15. bonesnv

Any further news on the blacks being shipped out, the non-upgrades?  You had mentioned being caught up to the April 24th orders, which mine was back on the 17th.  Wasn't sure how you guys did shipping, if you did batches or as they were completed.

First

Back
460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469
471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480
Next

Last