MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Dec 16, 2014 at 7:52 PM Post #8,536 of 9,071
Sorry my tablet glitches out so sorry for the needless duplications.

Dec 16, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #8,537 of 9,071

hehe I don't think many people's wives would approve of the Alpha Dogs at home... all you have to do is play a track and you basically have "active noise cancelling" I literally can't hear myself typing when music is playing

My wife loves the fact that I use Alpha Primes at home because it means she gets my Mad Dogs.  :)

Dec 18, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #8,538 of 9,071
Yes ignoring ones wife/ girlfriend, do to AD usage could be very bad for the relationship lol. One could write a one act comedy from such a scenario. Lol.

hehe mines the opposite i put on my closed headphones so i cant hear my girlfriend nagging sometimes

Dec 18, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #8,540 of 9,071
Dec 18, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #8,541 of 9,071

misogynistic

[mi-soj-uh-nis-tik, mahy‐] 

adjective
1. reflecting or exhibiting hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women.

Expand

Sometimes, misogynic, misogynous.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 18, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #8,542 of 9,071
So please tell me that how can an act of avoid being nag on misogyny?  Does a son automatically hate ALL men when he puts on headphone to stop listening on his father nagging?  This is what happens when terms for a specific condition being too generalize, and you lose the impact of the word and get people into false argument.

Dec 19, 2014 at 11:40 AM Post #8,545 of 9,071
  Is there any particular reason why Ableza is going to get this thread shut down...    

what does any of this have to do with the headphones in the subject line ???

I wouldn't mind shutting down the immature comments about women, but there is nothing I am doing that will shut down this thread. 

Dec 19, 2014 at 12:32 PM Post #8,547 of 9,071
darn it all...  that little guy eating popcorn is making me hungry  
beerchug.gif

to stay on topic...  don't get popcorn oil on your alpha dogs..  

think the wife would do more than nag about that 
evil_smiley.gif

just a few more days till xmas...  enjoy and hope everyone gets a new set of
phones (alpha dogs) under the tree...  

Dec 19, 2014 at 7:41 PM Post #8,548 of 9,071
  darn it all...  that little guy eating popcorn is making me hungry  
beerchug.gif

to stay on topic...  don't get popcorn oil on your alpha dogs..  

think the wife would do more than nag about that 
evil_smiley.gif

just a few more days till xmas...  enjoy and hope everyone gets a new set of
phones (alpha dogs) under the tree...  

All i can do is quote George Carlin at this moment 

[size=24.5454540252686px]“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”[/size]― George Carlin

and alas the only way i see a pair of Alphas under my tree is if i put them there. but i do think that there my next headphone purchase. 
I'm really interested in MR Speakers  products cause they are closed headphones. just trying to decide between mad dog pros and alpha dogs.

Dec 19, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #8,549 of 9,071
The great thing about the Dogs is that you CAN upgrade.  However, trust me on this one, save yourself some future trouble and just get the Alpha or even the Prime.

Dec 19, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #8,550 of 9,071
It is misogyny to attribute "nagging" to women.

Wait. Just to clarify, was it women in general that nagging was attributed to or was it specifically the wives and girlfriends of our fellow Head-Fiers? I don't think it's misogyny if these women really are nags. It's only truth. It's misogyny when one generalises women as a nag. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back