Moon Audio Reviews
Nov 17, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #137 of 328
Bought a couple of a demo cables. Fast shipping although USPS took their sweet time to get it to Australia :wink:

Great service and I'll be buying more things off Moon Audio.

Nov 17, 2010 at 11:29 PM Post #138 of 328
My wife-to-be surprised me with a set of Grado RS2 headphones modded with Black Dragon cables and a miniplug.  Drew's workmanship is tremendous!  I adore the headphones and look forward to the sounds I'll hear when they're burned in properly.

My gal told me that dealing with Drew was a treat, as he was responsive, prompt and thoughtful.  He even helped her try to locate one of those nifty wooden Grado headphones boxes, which have since been discontinued.  (Appreciate the efforts, Mr. Moon!)  Regardless, the recabling is first-rate and worth every single penny.  Highest recommendation.  Thanks again!

Nov 22, 2010 at 12:16 PM Post #140 of 328
Just received my Wadia 170i from Drew.  Excellent communication and item went out FAST!  Arrived just as described.  Will definitely do business with Moon Audio again!

Dec 6, 2010 at 1:29 PM Post #142 of 328
Drew has come through for me again.
I bought the new HifiMAN HE-6 from him. 
I got a great deal, and he shipped the headphone quickly and securely.

Moon Audio is programmed into my mobile, and is the first place I call for my Head-Fi needs.

Dec 7, 2010 at 9:02 PM Post #143 of 328
I made my second purchase from Drew at Moon Audio yesterday, a demo pair of HE-5LE headphones.

He responded  to my initial query within the hour, sent me a PayPal invoice shortly after my request, and UPS tracking information by the end of the day.

My headphones arrived this afternoon well packaged and in like-new condition. Exceeded my expectations.

Dec 14, 2010 at 5:23 PM Post #146 of 328
Purchased two cables from Drew for my HE-6 headphones - XLR to speaker wire/banana plugs and XLR to Ray Samuels Protector balanced connector.  Both cables are very professionally constructed and in addition, Drew's a real pleasure to work with.  

Dec 16, 2010 at 3:53 PM Post #147 of 328
Bought some blue dragons for my HD580 cans years ago and was always happy with the sound and build quality. When it came time to put balanced cables on my HD800s, I knew where I wanted to shop -- Drew quickly hooked me up with a set of 20 foot silver dragons with furutech connectors; they look and sound great. Always a pleasure doing business with Moon Audio; I couldn't be happier.

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #148 of 328
Purchased the [size=12pt]Ultrasone HFI2400 open box headphones for a great price from Drew.  [/size]

[size=12pt]Man do they sound great!  [/size]

[size=12pt]Thanks[/size]

Jan 19, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #149 of 328
Following the advice in Positive Feedback Online, I purchased the Blue Dragon cables with the HD-800 phones from Drew. Quick production of the cable and speedy shipment. I'm now breaking in the phones/cables and the sound is spectacular. Thanks much, Drew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back