Moon Audio Reviews
Jul 1, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #121 of 328
Hello all, I am recently purchased a few different items from moon Audio and I have to say i very happy with the products and also the customer service.  i bought a rca connector and a mini to mini cable.

Have a great day all

Jul 6, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #122 of 328
Last week I ordered a Burson HA-160 from Drew and the experience was perfect.  He responded very quickly to a few email questions and when I ordered, I got the UPS tracking number in less than a half hour!  When I order gear, speed is extremely important and it couldn't have been done any quicker.  The package arrived on schedule and in perfect condition.

Jul 7, 2010 at 5:36 PM Post #123 of 328
Just got my AKG 701s recabled with Black Dragon.  The workmanship is top-notch and Drew is a gentlemen.

I will continue to do business with Drew again.

Thank you very much!!!

CJ
:)

Jul 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM Post #124 of 328
I stumbled upon the Moon Audio web site while looking for cable for a DIY project.  I just purchased a new Jolida 9A phono preamplifier and wanted to add a second pair of inputs for a second table.  I placed an order for the Cardas cable I thought would work, but Drew corresponded with me on July 4th when he should have been relaxing and having fun!  He suggested the mini-digital cable which is going to work fine.  The shipping and notification with tracking number was immediate.

I have been in audio for over 40 years, and this transaction was the best ever.  Drew knows his stuff and helps the customer buy what he really needs, not what he thinks he needs.

Anytime I am looking for cable or parts, I will look on the Moon Audio site first.

Thanks again for a great transaction.  Moon Audio is A+++++ in my book.

Alwaysbroke

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:38 PM Post #125 of 328
I recently purchased a balanced HD600 silver dragon cable from Moon Audio and the process couldn't have been more smooth.  The item shipped the same day as payment was received and it showed up a couple of days later.  I've only had a chance to listen to the cans for a short time now, but so far so good!  The build quality is absolutely stunning on the cable.  It looks even better than the pictures and seems to be incredibly well made.  Great company to do business with!  

Aug 4, 2010 at 4:18 AM Post #126 of 328
Drew treated me courteously, and did a very professional job re-terminating a Silver Dragon cable on my K701, even though I did not purchase the headphone/cable from him originally. I would definitely do business with Moon Audio again, and highly recommend him.

Aug 5, 2010 at 1:15 AM Post #127 of 328
I just received a dt880/600 with detachable Blue Dragon recable from Drew.  The cables and the work look (and sound!) great.  He was easy to deal with, very responsive via email, even with the timezone difference to Australia.  Everything was well packed, and dispatched very quickly.  

Overall I'm very happy, and I won't hesitate to shop at Moon Audio again in the future.  Thanks Drew!

Cheers,
Geoff

Aug 5, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #128 of 328
Ordered a Black Dragon Recabled Beyer T1 from Moon Audio and everything, from the emails to the shipping, were incredibly fast and prompt.  Would definitely do business with Drew in the near future

Aug 14, 2010 at 2:38 PM Post #129 of 328
Ordered the AKG K702s recabled and hardwire split modded with blackdragon/furutech cables/connector, blackdragon interconnects, and a Burson Audio HA-160.  Communication was excellent, prompt emails and responses.  Excellent packaging and shipping time, and super fine job on the recabling.  The rig sounds incredible, and I am so very pleased with the investment.  I highly recommend Moon Audio.  Listening to lossless Hendrix as I type this...

Thanks Drew!
dt880smile.png

Aug 16, 2010 at 11:11 AM Post #130 of 328
Just got a "DIY kit" Blue Dragon for my HD800.
The connectors are very small and not easy to solder. But with Drew's advices it worked. The difference between stock balanced cable and unbalanced Blue Dragon on my Phoenix is really important. My english is not good enough to describe, but believe me it's huge :wink:
Thanks again to Drew for his fast shipping, his helpfull tips and his reactivity. A pleasure to deal with !

Aug 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM Post #131 of 328
The new iPod Silver Dragon LOD looks as good as it sounds.  It will not disappoint.  Great work Drew!

Aug 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM Post #132 of 328
I bought some switchcraft mini-xlrs and Furutek 1/4" connectors from Drew.  As always, Drew gave me outstanding direction as to what to buy and outstanding service.  It never changes.

Nov 5, 2010 at 3:04 AM Post #133 of 328
Just received my Black Dragon for my HD650's from Moon Audio.  Drew was a pleasure to do business with and the cable seems very well built.  There is a immediate difference in clarity from the stock cable...I can only imagine that the sound will improve as it breaks in.  Will definitely do business with him again!

Nov 6, 2010 at 9:54 AM Post #134 of 328
I wanted to say thank you again to Drew for all of his help with my H/T project. He worked with me for about 2 months, patiently answering my questions and helping me select the correct Cardas products based on my gear.

I originally contacted him for pricing on some higher end Cardas speaker wire, but he recommended different Cardas wires based on my equipment, which saved me a lot of money. But then I ended up buying more from Drew with the money I saved.
smile.gif

I finally have my system set-up and dialed-in and have been enjoying it for the last month (I also purchased a Denon 4310 from him) and it sounds AWESOME! I am very happy to finally have the H/T I always wanted.

Thanks again, Drew!

Nov 10, 2010 at 6:56 PM Post #135 of 328
I recently purchased a Dragon v3 iPod connector.  Hooked it up to several high end headphones and both a Protector RSA portable amp and a Q1.  Fabulous sound.  A well constructed product with no hitches or flaws.  Moon Audio is definitely top noth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back