Moon Audio Reviews
Mar 16, 2010 at 2:39 PM Post #91 of 328
I ordered Blue Dragon V2 (1.5ft) as one of my portable devices.
I received that today and enjoy the improvement of sound quality now.
My devices are
iPod→Portable Headphone Amp→Blue Dragon V2→Sennheiser HD25-1ii.
I feel that Blue Dragon V2 brings out the full potential of HD25-1ii.

It's very nice to deal with MOON AUDIO.
bigsmile_face.gif

Thank you.

Mar 19, 2010 at 12:41 AM Post #92 of 328
I recently purchased the Black Dragon headphone cable for my k701. I'm very happy with the sq improvement over the stock cable
atsmile.gif

Compared with the stock cable the sound is now much clearer, the soundstage is huge and the bass extension goes lower giving the k701 the little "depth" they needed. Recommended
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 26, 2010 at 4:44 AM Post #93 of 328
Recently ordered a pair of strain relief grommets for my K702's. Even though I decided on another cable option for my headphones, the Moon Audio guys where still very helpful and polite.

I have a feeling I'll be contacting Moon when my HD650's arrive.

Thanks again guys!

Mar 27, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #94 of 328
I ordered a DT 880 Dragon Series V1 with Detachable Cable system 7ft Silver Dragon Headphone Cable w Furutech FP-704 Gold plated stereo 1/4" plug. The detachable option is great. Very beautiful headphone. Have been burning in headphone for about 400 hours and trying different headphone Amps. Midrange and treble detail are excellent. Drew answered many questions during the order process. Great service!!!

Mar 29, 2010 at 8:52 PM Post #96 of 328
Been a audiogon member forever. And never really did the headphone thing. Had a pair of Grado SR225's forever. Well, decided to go big time into headphone(for late nite and wife)

Thanks to all you head fi'rs finally made up my mind. Found a Ray Samuels Raptor amp. Step #1 done. Then, via head-fi found Drew at Moon-Audio.

He was patient enough to answer my endless emails (analysis paralysis) and answered all questions on calls.

I settled on Beyer DT-880 (600ohm) with 15ft of Blue Dragon wire. Delivered today and stunning right out of box, so i can imagine how good after break in

I will highly recommend Drew and Moon to any and all of my "hi fi" buddies

Thanks All!
Mark
happy_face1.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 4:45 AM Post #97 of 328
Bought some accessories from Moon Audio which shipped ultra-fast and arrived just as expected. I've also met Drew in person several times and he's a cool guy. Seems like we've run into each other at just about every major Head-Fi meet or audio show....
wink.gif

Mar 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #98 of 328
I had such an immaculate experience w/ Drew for my purchase of a Beyer T1. This certainly will not be my last time doing business w/ MA. :]

Apr 8, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #99 of 328
Just got a Blue Dragon Cable for my HD650. It's stunningly well built cable, beautiful in workmanship, and it does offer sonic improvements. Delivery was prompt and the packaging secure. I highly recommend it.

Apr 10, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #100 of 328
The Silver Dragon for my HD 800 I ordered from Drew arrived quickly and – after about 100 hours of burn-in – offers exactly what I was hoping for: better detail, imaging and higher transparency than the stock cable. I'm surprised about the difference and the level of improvement, and this although I still dont consider the stock HD 800 cable a bad cable.

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #101 of 328
I purchased a Beyerdynamic T1 with Black Dragon recable from Drew last week.

It looks so nice and is making my jaw hit the floor on a daily basis. I especially like the look and weight of the Furutech FP-704 1/4" connector. I'll be looking up Drew again when I decide to get my Grado HF-2s recabled!

Apr 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM Post #102 of 328
The Silver Dragon K701 looks very lovely. The cable work with K701 is very solid.
Drew responded me very fast and friendly. Just one week then I received my stuff! (I live in ASIA)
It’s very nice to deal with Drew, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back