Moon Audio Reviews
Apr 22, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #106 of 328
I've had a Silver Dragon on my HD650s for a while and recently got another V2 for the K702s. Great detailed cables and love the Furutech plug. Drew is easy to do business with and ships fast. Highly recommended!

Apr 23, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #108 of 328
Quote:

Originally Posted by GouldPhoto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bought a Blue Dragon 5' replacement cable for HD650. Incredible build quality, fast delivery, highly recommended.

Yeah. I have Cardas and ALO cables as well. The Moon Audio cables are on a different level in terms of build quality. Really great.

Apr 29, 2010 at 11:33 AM Post #109 of 328
Received my Silver Dragon v2 cable for the HD650 this morning after only a week from ordering. (Well two weeks actually, but air traffic was down due to the volcano in Iceland.)
I can tell you the change in sound for a HD650 with this cable is dramatic!
No psychological effect, just listen to a song you know well with your original cable, switch cables and listen to the same song again. It's clearly audible.
The famous Sennheiser veil is gone, bass stays as full and low as before but it is totally cleaned up and has a fast attack instead of being muddy.
Agreed, the cable isn't cheap in relation to the price of these headphones, but if you love your 650's it's well worth the money. And there are more expensive cables out there.
I have a couple of other phones that might really benefit from a recabling job.
As soon as all the stuff I ordered recently comes in and some older amps are sold I will use the money from the sales and get them all recabled by Drew.
One hell of a cable Drew!
beerchug.gif

May 3, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #110 of 328
Just got my Silver Dragon connector for my HD650 Silver Dragon cable to my Protector. Was a pleasure dealing with Drew, and the cable looks and sounds fabulous. Its quite an awesome setup!

May 12, 2010 at 9:44 PM Post #111 of 328
I ordered a 12" Silver Dragon RCA to iPod LOD from Drew and am very impressed with the build quality and sound. Looking forward to having him hardwire my K702's soon. Thank you Drew!

May 14, 2010 at 10:53 PM Post #112 of 328
I ordered a 10' silver dragon v2 balanced cable. The email communication was fast, and so was shipping. Very easy transaction. My new cable is amazing! This is my first after market cable and moon audio did not disappoint!

May 25, 2010 at 9:14 AM Post #114 of 328
hello, i have ordered from moon-audio 1 black dragon balanced ic, one black dragon for my grado hf-2(with recabling service) and one blue dragon for my sennheiser hd-800.
i receveid today.
moon-audio is a store with high quality.
communication and quality of products is very good.
moon-audio is highly recommended and  will note hesitate in the future to buy from moon-audio
thank you mr. Drew.
aldo

Jun 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #117 of 328
Recently ordered and received interconnects from Moon Audio.  I will echo many comments I see here: Drew answers Emails promptly, sometimes in minutes.  Very professional, customer focused, good pricing.  Cant be beat for personal attention.  Amazing in this day and age.  Always my first stop now when trying to spend more money on this bottomless pit of a hobby/obsession!

Jun 7, 2010 at 10:19 AM Post #118 of 328
I recently ordered a pair of Beyer DT880's (600 ohm) from Drew and the service was excellent. He answered all of my questions quickly and fully, and was extremely helpful and professional throughout the process. There have been some issues with driver matching on these phones, so he even checked the driver resistance for me to make sure they were matched correctly.

I plan to do business with Moon Audio again in the future, great resource to have here at Head-Fi.

Thanks again Drew!

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:33 PM Post #119 of 328
hello,
i bought 3 xlr connectors from moon-audio.
typical great service with good communication and fast shipping.
thank you again mr. drew
aldo

Jun 22, 2010 at 8:10 PM Post #120 of 328
Just got my 4 pin female XLR to 1/4 inch adapter. The shipping was fast, and he even made it with blue dragon cable so I could keep the cable the same throughout. Email communication was fast. I would buy from him again. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back