Moon Audio Reviews
Jan 31, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #151 of 328
I received a Silver Dragon mini-mini interconnect today.  The cable is one foot long and is connecting the line-out on a HiFiMan 801 to an NAD integrated amp.  I listen through Senn HD 600s.  The result of this combination is crystal clear music.  I am very pleased

Feb 1, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #152 of 328
I just received my Grado HF2 back from Drew. My original plan was to balance them but shifted gears and had him terminate to 1/4" He was gracious through the multitude of emails I bombarded him with. Truly an industry great. Thanks again Drew!

Feb 3, 2011 at 9:05 PM Post #153 of 328
Just got my re-cabled Grado's from Moon Audio.  I am a repeat customer and as expected Drew did a marvelous job.  These cans now sound great.  Great cabling and also great service.  Will be back.  Goldenhead

Mar 5, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #154 of 328

[size=medium]
I have ordered a number of DIY parts in the past from Moon Audio in the past.  Just recently completed an order for LCD-2 Silver Dragon v3 cables, and Black Dragon Power cable.  Drew is always pleasure to deal especially, I can be a pain in the ass to deal with at time.  I also placed a pre-order for Ultrasone Edition 10s.  I am looking forward to working with Drew in the future.
[/size]

Mar 5, 2011 at 3:01 PM Post #155 of 328
This is the first time that I used Drew's service for DIY components but consider me a repeat customer now! Drew is pleasant to deal with and responds promptly to any of my queries. Keep up the good work! 
biggrin.gif

P.S. That Silver Dragon v3 cable is marvelous. The price is reasonable and the build is really good. Who says that a cable has to be cumbersome to sound good? 

Mar 23, 2011 at 5:47 AM Post #156 of 328
one more deal with Drew.
i bought one balanced black-dragon for the lcd-2
this cable have a amazing quality/price relationship.
nice communication and fast shipment
thank you again and see you for the next
aldo

Mar 23, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #157 of 328
Re-cabled my Senn HD 650s with Silver Dragon v2 Furutech 1/4" plug.  I was fortunate enough to compare The Silver Dragon with the stock Senn, Cardas and the SAA Equinox cables on my 650s.  The Silver Dragon was the clear "best of breed" for my rig (Toshiba laptop/Zune --> NuForce HDP --> 650s).

The transaction was smooth and the service excellent - wholeheartedly recommended.

Mar 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM Post #158 of 328
This is my first dealing with Drew and am extremely happy with his customer service.

I had ordered a Balance cable for my HD800 alongwith retermination of my Grado RS1i to balanced XLRs.
I live in Dubai, UAE and though I knew that shipping costs would be substantial, I did'nt mind coz these services are not available here and more importantly, I had the money 
very_evil_smiley.gif

But, he went out of his way to ensure that the shipping costs would be kept to a minimum. He researched and gave me several options.
I ended up saving a few 100 dollars!!
He did'nt need to do it. I did'nt ask him to. But he did. And he's got a client for life

YOU THE MAN, DREW

Apr 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM Post #159 of 328

I just bought ed 8 from Drew and as you all say customer service from drew really incredible, very responsive to what we asked, he answered quickly by email, and the price he was selling very reasonable and very worth to buy, and most importantly he send the goods on time!, no complaints doing business with Drew.

You Rock!! 

Thank you Drew

Rendhy

Apr 10, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #160 of 328
HD650's are ultra smooth with the Blue Dragon cable carrying RSA SR-71a amp magic to my ears. A wise investment indeed. Drew is cool as well. I was a pain. Ordered 1/4 plug for initial amp purchase (SCHIIT Valhalla), and 3 weeks later I returned it for the same cable with a 1/8 inch plug after returning the valhalla and settling on the sr-71a amp.

Even though I liked the first cable, I asked Ray Samuels if he thought the Moon Audio cables were the way to go or should I try something different with his amp.  He wrote back and I quote "Cables from Moon Audio for sure." 'Nuff said.

Apr 11, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #161 of 328
Just purchased a silver dragon for my HE-6. Very happy about the product. extremely good quality. The best headphone cable i have ever seen so far. now i am afraid that Moon Audio will eventually take all my money. :wink: again, thanks for everything. keep up the good work.

Apr 12, 2011 at 6:01 PM Post #162 of 328
I just recently purchased a number of things from Drew at Moon, and as usual it is a great pleasure to deal with Drew.  His products are top notch!

Apr 23, 2011 at 10:15 AM Post #163 of 328
I purchased Blue Dragon cable for my Sennheiser HD800. Drew from Moon Audio responded quickly to my messages and delivered quickly (most time went with Paypal and finnish customs).

Cable itself is an upgrade from stock cable. Without that cloth stocking of the original, cable is much easier to handle and doesn't go so easily on twists and loops. Connectors look sturdy and Furutech plug is just majestic (and heavy!). Cable feels light and doesn't have a rubbery surface some cables have, that would stuck on cloches and create microphonics (this cable doesn't). I haven't compared sound to the old one much yet, but I feel the sound is more balanced. I noticed, that highs go even higher than with stock cable and soundstage seems more refined. I Will continue to burn in and listen to music.

Overall, Blue Dragon feels like a quality product and if I am in need for more cables, I will consider buying from Drew again. :)

Apr 28, 2011 at 4:30 PM Post #164 of 328
I purchased a Black Dragon extension cable for my AKG K1000  I am
 very happy about the purchase, 
a beautiful improvement of the sound

Drew is a good polite and fast seller in the answers and shipment.If I
 will need other cables,I will consider buying from Moon Audio again.

Thanks Drew

May 4, 2011 at 12:00 AM Post #165 of 328
Just received a Black Dragon cable for my Senn HD600's. I went with Drew/Moon due to the great feedback and a couple of reviews I found.  Process was simple quite straight forward.  Drew shipped the cable within days.  Craftsmanship and quality are excellent. Had an after purchase question and received an answer within an hour. So far, the SQ is excellent. The cable lets the music flow and does not get in the way.
Will definitely purchase from Drew again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back