Monster Turbines Pro Gold Vs Beats By Dre Studio
Dec 14, 2010 at 10:19 PM Post #4 of 8
In general, there are plenty of other headphones that perform better at lower prices.  Even the turbines don't have such a great price to quality ratio.  There are a bunch of threads on this that a quick search would turn up, some commonly recommended bassy earphones are the klispch s4i, triple.fi 10 (which you can get for very cheap at the moment), and the Radius ddm.

Dec 15, 2010 at 12:54 AM Post #6 of 8
Amazon did have them for sale at $95, but that won't happen again for awhile. Some honest members are putting them up for sale here so check them out and try and jump on them quick! Otherwise, another really good value are the Klipsch Custom-3's which go for $99 at Adorama. They would murder the Dre. Beats and, for the price difference, come damn close to the Turbines for almost 1/4 the price.

Dec 15, 2010 at 8:24 AM Post #7 of 8
I thought the Beats sounded really good.............the price is what kills them.  If they were >$80, I think they would be a good IEM. 

Dec 15, 2010 at 9:20 AM Post #8 of 8
The beats studio comfort is really good due to them being light weight and very soft pads.  IEM comfort depends on the person ears and tolerance.  I can't stand wearing them, but others have no problem.  You will often see people talk about different tips to try and make them more comfortable.  The good thing about monster IEMs are that they supply you a good amount of different size tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back