1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last
  1. manukmanohar
    What time? Still showing as out of stock.

2. Sythrix
    Don't know, just noticed the change of date. There's no mention of a timeframe.

3. CJG888
    Has anyone got them yet?

4. Saoshyant
    I'll be checking periodically throughout the day, and will post when ordered. I'll be curious to see how well it pairs with my AK XB10.

5. heavyharmonies
    Dadgum it! Been watching the page (while I'm doing other things obviously) for 6 hours now... but now I realize it's only 9:00AM on the Left Coast, so perhaps I'm being just a wee bit obsessive. :ksc75smile:

Impatient Head-fier is impatient.

6. CJG888
    Any idea where (or if) we can get these in Europe, without being charged Audeze prices?

7. snip3r77
    How good are these ?

8. CJG888
    Not sure anybody knows yet, but they look promising.

timb5881 likes this.
  9. CJG888
    Frankly though, you need to be aware that they don't isolate, so they're no good on planes or trains.

10. timb5881
    The guy on YouTube dmz3 seemed to like them.

11. CJG888
    Just bear in mind that the use case is more like earbuds than IEMs....

12. CJG888
    The problem is that what many of us want is a portable, on-ear, sealed planar can. It's relatively easy to make a full-sized supraaural planar (enough surface area and magnetic flux to move some air) or an in-ear (not much in the way of air moved, but at least it's right in your ear). The ground in between is trickier.

I suppose the nearest thing is the Oppo PM3, but when I heard them at a show in Shanghai I didn't like them. I found the bass to be a bit slow and bloated, and missed a soundstage.

13. CJG888
    In any case, they are a bit on the big side. I was hoping for something no bigger than a T51p or HD25.

14. heavyharmonies
    Live now! Just ordered.

15. Saoshyant
    Trying to order, but the website is quite laggy trying to add it to the cart.

Eventually went through, but took about 5 minutes of waiting for it to show up in cart.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Next

Last