1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. Fra D
    $50 shipping to Europe but couldn't resist...

2. harpo1
    Ordered me a pair as well.

3. Sythrix
    I'm so angry with Google and my Nexus 6p. Ever since all these updates and the new OS, it can be over an hour before an email notification comes through. I had all these emails just sitting in my inbox for ~30 minutes before I manually went and checked the site and ordered. I just can't trust my phone anymore and that's a terrible feeling.

Oh well at least I got one.

4. harpo1
    I found the problem with not getting push emails and notifications with the carrier not the phone. Who's your carrier?

5. heavyharmonies
    I don't know that people need to worry at the moment. As of right now they have 612 in stock.

6. Sythrix
    Verizon. I would think it wouldn't matter though since I'm on Wi-Fi.

7. Saoshyant
    At time of purchase, 30 day money back and 5 year replacement warranty now.

8. Sythrix
    How did you find that out?

9. heavyharmonies
    Put 1000 in your cart and it will lower the quantity to the number in stock... and now it's at 928 so they must be continuously adding stock.

Sythrix likes this.
  10. manukmanohar
    Great news! I just placed an order for it, and missed this. Hopefully, this doesn't have the nasty issues which plagued the initial versions of 1060 :)

11. CJG888
    50 bucks shipping to Europe? For IEMs which weigh virtually nothing? Oh, and Customs duty will be levied on the shipping cost too...

12. Sythrix
  13. CJG888
    Presumably just on the US site...

14. SilverEars
    I hope these don't plague the issues the iSines have when it comes to the frequency response with wonky mids.

15. HipHopScribe
    My curiosity won out, looking forward to comparing these to my iSine 10s

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last