1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Monolith M300 In Ear Planar Earphones

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last
  1. Ynot1
    Lawsuits aside I think price to performance is the selling point with monoprice who happens to be the middle man, I think, just giving people the option to choose. And like fashion and highend electronics there is a premium to getting the product when the interest is blazing hot.

I myself am not willing to sell my soul so I wait, like a good boy.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  2. SHAMuuu
    Understandable to some degree. I guess by dipping their hands into Hifiman/Audeze honeypot, it will put more pressure on them to up their game. I'm not saying i buy into the whole "1060 with foam/damping mod" reaches LCD2/3 Levels for 1/3 price wholeheartedly. But at the same time, some of these people are near golden eared level. So its interesting how it all plays out in the thick of things. I'm not hating on Monoprice, i'm just surprised these Gangstas get away with it :smiling_imp:

I g o r likes this.
  3. gunwale
    i think hifiman and audeze really need to up their game and reduce the price. hifiman has like a 2k iem and 6k headphone?

4. Saoshyant
    I'm fine with a 2K IEM as long as they keep reasonably affordable IEMs in their lineup

5. rikk009
    Chifiman(the company that doesn't give damn about after sales) is pitching themselves against the likes of Sennheisers and Bayers, the companies that have built their name in audiophile industry for decades of unparalleled customer service. Pricing is just that marketing tactics. Audeze atleast took feedback and provides service to their customers. But I am happy that Monoprice decides to screw them. All the power to Monoprice.

manukmanohar likes this.
  6. SHAMuuu
    Their re400 being like 50 US is crazy for what it does. Wonder how much better the re2k is. I have a feeling the Susvara / Shangri-LA is gonna be a hit. 6k/8k though well, yeah, insane. But Fang Bian have good ears for sure. He guarantees "It sounds good!" :p

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  7. manukmanohar
    Anyone ordered this yet?
    I had briefly seen this available for buying, but it seems to be out of stock now :/

8. Saoshyant
    Originally the release date was early October but was pushed ahead a few days. Any ability to order it might have been a glitch on Monoprice's part.

9. manukmanohar
    Ok. Interesting why it was given to very few reviewers so early then. (Or how they managed to get hold of it).

Would make sense that the reviews come just a few days before, instead of a month early (case in point, embargo lifting for other electronic devices like smartphones only close to consumer availability).

10. bunkbail
    Does anybody knows when it should be available on eBay? Monoprice doesn't ship to my country. I got my M1060 from eBay.

11. Saoshyant
    6 Days to go... do we have anyone who is guaranteed to buy, or are most waiting for impressions?

12. jant71
    Waiting for the Massdrop version :grin:

13. hemipowered007
    I'll be awaiting impressions for a decent length of time to avoid the initial more than likely hype train. Hope it's a decent open planar iem though. Been really interested in the isine10/20 so hopefully it hits a sweet spot between the two. It's driver size is right in the middle of those so i would guess that's what monoprice was aiming for

14. mochill
    Can't wait

15. Sythrix
    Release date (ETA) has been moved up to today, 9/26, just so everyone knows.

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Next

Last