Mini-Review: digiZoid ZO "portable subwoofer"
Aug 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM Post #601 of 996
Quote:
So, I just got to listen to the finalized prototype of V2, and OMG!!! I was bustin' a move in the middle of our office! I can't wait for you guys to hear it! 
tongue.gif

popcorn.gif

Aug 8, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #603 of 996

Quote:
So, I just got to listen to the finalized prototype of V2, and OMG!!! I was bustin' a move in the middle of our office! I can't wait for you guys to hear it! 
tongue.gif

Was this with volume control or without that you've tried? Or maybe you've changed plans to release only one version? I remember you were telling about how unsmooth your portable device would let adjust the volume so I assume it's with volume control. I can't wait to hear it for myself. :p

Aug 8, 2011 at 7:10 PM Post #604 of 996

Quote:
Was this with volume control or without that you've tried? Or maybe you've changed plans to release only one version? I remember you were telling about how unsmooth your portable device would let adjust the volume so I assume it's with volume control. I can't wait to hear it for myself. :p

This was with the volume control. :wink:

By the way... we will be making a formal announcement as to pricing and finalized features sometime after the middle of the month...

Aug 8, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #605 of 996

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMoxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By the way... we will be making a formal announcement as to pricing and finalized features sometime after the middle of the month...

Thanks for the reply, will look forward to it. :)

Aug 8, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #606 of 996

Quote:

Excellent news.  Not only do you guys put out a quality product at a very fair price but you move pretty quickly on your production dates.  Very impressive.

Aug 8, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #607 of 996
Just tried the Zo paired with my newly arrived RE262, and while the Zo doesn't pair as well as it does with my EX1000 (for instance, at the max setting, the Zo seems a bit overkill with the 262, while easily tolerable even at max with the EX1000, without appreciable loss of detail/clarity), it's definitely a good match. More to come on that in due time.
biggrin.gif

Aug 9, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #610 of 996

Quote:
hey ?,

if the ZO's battery runs out, it cuts the sound off? and then I'm not able to get it to pass thru the ZO? like when I shut it off and then the ZO will let the sound pass thru it then, but not if I let the battery run completley out and the ZO shuts off? I then have to replug my IEM's into the amp? no biggie just a little inconvienent!

anyone else have this issue?

thanks!

bump,

any one else have this problem happen?

Aug 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM Post #611 of 996
Yes, it happened to me as well.  Battery ran out, no pass through.  Not a big deal as I just directly hooked up the earbuds.

It seems like volume control is a given in V.2 (although adjusting volume on just the Clip has worked for me).  What about battery life?  I think the LED display is cool to show the various levels, but after playing around with it initially, I never looked at it again.  I think somewhere back in this thread Mizmoxie said this was the major cause of battery drain.

Aug 9, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #612 of 996
hey RASeymour,

so it happens with every ZO? hopefully they get to fixing it with one of the newer versions?

but no biggie like you say,

and yea he did talk about the leds sucking down the juice! I'm half way tempted to see if they could be disabled? I tried to see if there was a way that shows how to go about taking it apart, couldn't find any example? probably not a good idea though? and yea your right, its a simple fix, just plug right into the source until after little baby powerhouse ZO takes a power nap, and then back to jamming again!! 
atsmile.gif

Aug 9, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #613 of 996
I use mine with my desktop comp only so I got it plugged to the wall socket with an USB power adapter, great for the lazy asses like me that don't want to thinker about recharging/run out of battery and USB interface would give me horrible static which this doesn't. I see most people use it whit their portable devices which doesn't suprise me as this thread is in the portable amps section, any1 else using it with a more "stationary" device though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back