Mini-Review: digiZoid ZO "portable subwoofer"
Jul 22, 2011 at 10:07 PM Post #481 of 996
@Br777: ...stop... trying... to fight it...
biggrin.gif

It crossed my mind just earlier today; where would the JH13/ES5 be in comparison to the JH16 if the former were coupled with the Zo?
blink.gif

Jul 23, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #485 of 996
well I took the plunge!! and full tilt boogie is the way I'm going, eveything full blast!! and that will be the best 30 seconds of my life before I wind up deaf, lol, but I am curious to see how it will pair up with the Voyager! makes me said that I traded my TF10's for Sony's EX600's, before I had a chance to see them shine, oh well looks like I'll have to get anothe pair, black friday here I come, and I'll have to take down my sales thread for an original all solid silver TF10 cable, made by Chris_Himself, but its all good, the EX's are sounding sweet!! 

Jul 23, 2011 at 4:05 AM Post #486 of 996
BTW this was posted in the other thread!

Quote:
AZ April meet:http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/551075/impressions-phoenix-spring-jam-saturday-april-23rd

Scroll down to pix 5-7 to see digiZoid's display with the prototype of the new unit on a board. If you like the sub, I think
you'll love the new unit. Full spectrum indeed. As you can see, it's definitely not in the ready-for-production state.
They said sometime in 2012.

Scroll down a ways more, and you will see the designer presenting me with my very own sub. Way cool.

Jul 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM Post #490 of 996
Works well with my Honda Fit's original stereo system.  I played through the Aux input using a Clip+. 

On a recent road trip, after Talking Head's Speaking in Tongues came on, my son said "When did this car get bass all of a sudden?"

Jul 25, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #491 of 996
this thread needs more pics of the ZOs in people's setups.

i've never owned or used an amp before, this might be the first one. something tells me it's gonna look and sound great between my sonys. S-639 and EX600
etysmile.gif

Jul 25, 2011 at 11:10 PM Post #492 of 996

Quote:
Works well with my Honda Fit's original stereo system.  I played through the Aux input using a Clip+. 

On a recent road trip, after Talking Head's Speaking in Tongues came on, my son said "When did this car get bass all of a sudden?"

I have a similar story, in the same car! 
tongue.gif

When my fiance and I were shopping for a car, we brought our ZO's along to test out the stereos of the cars we were test driving.  One of the cars was a Honda Fit.  Out on our drive, I plugged in my  ZO when the salesman wasn't looking, and tried a couple of songs.  His head immediately whipped around and he said "What the heck?! What's going on here?  I have one of these and it does NOT sound this good!"  
biggrin.gif
  We then showed him the ZO and explained.  We ended up buying the Fit, and he bought a ZO that night lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back