MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors
Mar 21, 2015 at 11:05 PM Post #181 of 378
  From my standards, hell yes. A151P G2 is smooth as butter, with some of the most lifelike reproductions of the midrange I've ever heard at $50. However, the A151 is mid-centric, so if you're not into that sort of thing, the M6 PRO might be more your speed.

EDM, probably. They sound horrible for instrumentals since their midrange, although clear, is very distant-sounding. They're great for gaming, though. 
tongue.gif

Personally, I feel that the A151P G2, although an improvement over the original A151P still is too smooth for my tastes.  This, I feel, has more to do with the time decay vs the actual frequency response.  The bass decay just seems too slow still :/  

Mar 25, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #183 of 378
wow there really good there so accurate and for what i can remember these are better then the shure 215 . i cant wait for the burn in 

Edit: after about 24 hour burn the bass gets more boomy and the audio kinda gets little warmer and cleaner

Mar 28, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #184 of 378
so... anyone sorted an afternarket cable for these yet?

how would they compare the the RHA 750's also?

For the rha 750 it's more airy last time I heard it and these are not so airy imo but tbh these can compete with 750 imo

Apr 5, 2015 at 11:35 AM Post #185 of 378
IV had the m6 pro for one week and my impressions are somewhat different from others. First of all I didn't find the isolation to be all that, it muffles noise but doesn't completely block it out. Now onto the sound. I was expecting it to be shrill and harsh yet it was a bit short from being sibilant. At times with some songs at higher volumes the lower treble did hurt my ears but other than that I did not find them as harsh or revealing as I was led to believe. The upper treble in fact was not piercing I felt it was good but was grainy and not very clean. The mids arnt the star of the show yet arnt very reduced. The bass amazed me the most, these have some of the deepest sub bass iv ever heard anywhere. Overall I don't find these to be neutral and can clearly tell that they are v shaped, however they are a very fun listen and work tremendously well with rap or edm

Apr 5, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #186 of 378
IV had the m6 pro for one week and my impressions are somewhat different from others. First of all I didn't find the isolation to be all that, it muffles noise but doesn't completely block it out. Now onto the sound. I was expecting it to be shrill and harsh yet it was a bit short from being sibilant. At times with some songs at higher volumes the lower treble did hurt my ears but other than that I did not find them as harsh or revealing as I was led to believe. The upper treble in fact was not piercing I felt it was good but was grainy and not very clean. The mids arnt the star of the show yet arnt very reduced. The bass amazed me the most, these have some of the deepest sub bass iv ever heard anywhere. Overall I don't find these to be neutral and can clearly tell that they are v shaped, however they are a very fun listen and work tremendously well with rap or edm

i agree with the isolation it wasnt all that but still its very good for the price and they are very good with edm

Apr 5, 2015 at 7:20 PM Post #187 of 378
I want to order these, but they're out of stock everywhere and $80 on amazon. Does anyone know how often they restock?

So far I've only checked these places:
http://www.meelec.com/M6_PRO_Musician_s_In_Ear_Monitors_p/ep-m6pro-cl-mee.htm
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1121751-REG/meelectronics_ep_m6pro_cl_mee_m6_pro_universal_fit_noise_isolating.html
http://audio46.com/shop/meelectronics-m6-pro-ear-headphones/
and $80, mostly from Japan (I'm US) http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Universal-Fit-Noise-Isolating-Musicians-Detachable/dp/B00SLVB71Q

The replacement parts are in stock, though. So am I better off just ordering the parts individually or should I wait?

Apr 6, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #188 of 378
Usually they restock daily, I would wait. If they haven't restocked by tomorrow night I guess you could order parts? If you want them asap though.

And yeah, these are very good for the price. I recently got the RHA T10 IEMs, and I use those exclusively now since their build, isolation, and sound are just perfect for me, but the M6 pros are great value. After a while though, some of their minor flaws come out, but at the price there are really no complaints!

Apr 6, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #191 of 378
Where are you guys getting these? I'd like to pick some up.

Official site http://www.meelec.com/M6_PRO_Musician_s_In_Ear_Monitors_p/ep-m6pro-cl-mee.htm

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00SLVB71Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1428375395&sr=8-1&keywords=m6+pro&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=31pQZV18b5L&ref=plSrch

They are pretty much out of stock right now but keep checking!

Apr 10, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #192 of 378
Just saw this.  I had both in a short period of time, but my ears and words definitely aren't audiophile.  

I sold the 750's and kept the M6's.  M6's fit me so much better that any improvement in sound the 750's had didn't make much difference because they wouldn't stay in my ears.  So far I'm loving the M6's.
  so... anyone sorted an afternarket cable for these yet?

how would they compare the the RHA 750's also?

Apr 10, 2015 at 9:41 AM Post #193 of 378
  Just saw this.  I had both in a short period of time, but my ears and words definitely aren't audiophile.  

I sold the 750's and kept the M6's.  M6's fit me so much better that any improvement in sound the 750's had didn't make much difference because they wouldn't stay in my ears.  So far I'm loving the M6's.

cheers, i actually went with the 750's. after speaking with the company directly they gave me the option to return if fit wasnt good which was nice.

i had the m6 (non pro) before but had major fit issues and the wire in the cable really wasnt fun and didnt play well with my ears. i love the detachable cable though so may pick these up at some point in the future, but only if an aftermarket cable was out.

the 750's ive got no complaints with (was really tempted with the T10's) but ive been wearing the 750's daily for the 2 weeks and have no fit issues and the sound quality is great (previously owning the shure 215's)

Apr 10, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #194 of 378
  cheers, i actually went with the 750's. after speaking with the company directly they gave me the option to return if fit wasnt good which was nice.

i had the m6 (non pro) before but had major fit issues and the wire in the cable really wasnt fun and didnt play well with my ears. i love the detachable cable though so may pick these up at some point in the future, but only if an aftermarket cable was out.

the 750's ive got no complaints with (was really tempted with the T10's) but ive been wearing the 750's daily for the 2 weeks and have no fit issues and the sound quality is great (previously owning the shure 215's)

Cool, glad you like them.  I wanted to love them, but I have weird ears.  

I really want the earsonics sm64, but I made some poor financial decisions recently so they're on hold.

Apr 10, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #195 of 378
  Cool, glad you like them.  I wanted to love them, but I have weird ears.  

I really want the earsonics sm64, but I made some poor financial decisions recently so they're on hold.

ooh they look nice.

interesting.

i was lucky enough to have my hobby playing computer games pay for my headphones. (trading Counter Strike Global Offensive items)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back