MEElectronics "M What?" Promotion
Dec 11, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #167 of 179
To all you guys that got extra/bonus IEMs I just wanted to say....YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

tongue.gif

Dec 12, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #168 of 179
A few quick questions on the M6-CL:
Would it be suitable to wear while running?  (Over-ear + memory wire seems like it'd be an advantage and help hold them in place)
If they wouldn't be so great for running, can anyone recommend an IEM that is (preferably in the ~$20 range)?
I'm seeing them @ Amazon for ~$20... has MEElectronics had any better deals than that lately on them?
Thanks!

Dec 12, 2010 at 12:58 PM Post #170 of 179

Quote:
A few quick questions on the M6-CL:
Would it be suitable to wear while running?  (Over-ear + memory wire seems like it'd be an advantage and help hold them in place)
If they wouldn't be so great for running, can anyone recommend an IEM that is (preferably in the ~$20 range)?
I'm seeing them @ Amazon for ~$20... has MEElectronics had any better deals than that lately on them?
Thanks!

They're fine for running but as will all IEMs you will need to get used to hearing the sound of your own footsteps by bone conduction. Aside from that M6 is about as good as it gets. If you're trying to find them for less than $20 you can keep an eye on the Meelec site for the daily deal but I doubt the price will drop below $15+shipping.

Feb 2, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #171 of 179
Looks like this is available again, but on advancedheadphone.co.uk.

[size=medium]Check out your odds for picking up the various models:[/size]
  1. [size=medium]6% MEElectronics M11P+ In-Ear Headset with Mic for iPhone/Mobile[/size]
[/size] [/size][/td] [/size][/tr] [/size]
[/size]

Feb 26, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #173 of 179
The separation between M and MP is a darn good idea. Some people, like me, won't like a P series even if the price is bigger and you're getting more for less. I don't want mics on my phones, thanks but no, thanks.

The chances of getting a pair of M21 is quite decent, and the price is unbeatable! A couple of friends are going to try after listening to my M21 :)

May 21, 2011 at 6:10 AM Post #174 of 179
Boys and gals the Mwhat? offer is back!    
This time i jumb in! Anyone knows if its better for meelectronics to pay straight with my internet card instead of paypal? I mean they save the buck for paypal? or paying by internet card will make the receive the payment late?

May 22, 2011 at 10:32 AM Post #175 of 179
Man, I should have waited for this instead.  Since I got the M9s last time, I feel like I "lost".

May 26, 2011 at 11:05 PM Post #178 of 179
I took my chance and came away with a set of SP51s with the iPhone control...lucky lucky I guess.  70 dollar value for 25...like that every day of the week!  And surprisingly I really like the way they sound!  Score.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back