MEElectronics "M What?" Promotion
Jul 23, 2010 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 179

TheGame21x

1000+ Head-Fier
For $20 plus shipping, MEElectronics will send you a random item from the following list...

1. M9
  1. M9P
  1. M6
  1. M6P
  1. M11+
  1. M11P+

As well as a possible additional gift.

So, is anyone willing to take the chance? No matter what you get, the price is definitely right, especially if you get the M11+. I'm still debating it but I'm pretty sure I'm going to take the chance.

Here's the link to the promo. (Should've added that in the first place
tongue_smile.gif
)

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:49 PM Post #2 of 179
I totally did it as soon as I got their email! 

Gotta hand it to Meelec for having some character. I was gonna buy an M9 for a friend anyway, so even getting that is no loss.

Jul 24, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #5 of 179
I was in as soon as the email hit my inbox, always worth having another pair of M9's to hand to the kids or in case the M11's come back mutilated from Honduras this week.  I got my shipping noticiation this evening that they are being shipped.  I love their service, maybe Monday?  Sweet!  I will post as soon as I get everything.

Jul 24, 2010 at 2:39 AM Post #6 of 179
Quote:
How does international shipping work? I was wondering because i read (ages ago) that emailing them and they could give you a cheaper shipping quote for Canada. Does that still stand true?

No. Back then their payment system was not capable of processing international shipping so it had to be done by hand. Now you can go through the website but I think their rates are still pretty reasonable.

Jul 24, 2010 at 6:45 AM Post #8 of 179
did it without a thought, i love my m9's so this is a great deal since the m9 is like 30 dollars normally, and if I am to recieve anything other than the m9 it would be considered an upgrade according to the meelec reviews i read on this forum, a no brainer!

Jul 24, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #9 of 179
the link doesn't work for me :frowning2:

EDIT: what the heck, I can't even get to their main web page.  I get the following:

[size=1.5em] This webpage is not available.[/size]

The webpage at http://meelec.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Any suggestions?

Jul 24, 2010 at 11:07 AM Post #10 of 179
It's working fine for me now.

Quote:
Maybe we should have a MEElectronics exchange?

I was just thinking that but not sure how it would work. The one problem I see is warranty issues. Even though the invoice doesn't say the model, they may keep track of which you got, and may not honor warranty on a different model, or even a different IEM that's just a different color or something.

Then again, it's Meelec. I'd be willing to bet that if you emailed them (right away, before any warranty issues) letting them know you traded in a Head-Fi exchange (they are quite familiar with Head-Fi), they would be cool about it. It's a very family-like company. I would ask them before going through with it, though.

Jul 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM Post #11 of 179
^ Same here. The page is working fine for me.

Jul 24, 2010 at 11:39 AM Post #12 of 179
yup, now it is loading.  I don't know what was going on.

Jul 24, 2010 at 11:48 AM Post #13 of 179
So are the M9s liked around here as budget IEMs?  I need a cheap, durable pair for wearing as I go sleep.  They get tossed around quite a bit as I sleep, so like I said, needs to be durable.

Jul 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM Post #14 of 179
I've had a pair of M9s for a few months now and I enjoy them. They're among my favorite budget IEMs and do feel as though they could take a beating so I'd say go for it. Like I said, for $20, the price is definitely right.

Jul 24, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #15 of 179

Quote:
So are the M9s liked around here as budget IEMs?  I need a cheap, durable pair for wearing as I go sleep.  They get tossed around quite a bit as I sleep, so like I said, needs to be durable.

The M9's sound really good for the price. I have the M6's, 9's and 11+'s. The M9's are a little bigger and stick out a bit. Not a lot, but if you are a side sleeper, they will get pushed in a little. The M6's and M11's are great for sleep phones. You can't feel them if your on your side.

By the way. Even though I own the 6's, 9's and 11+'s I couldn't resist this grab bag deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back