MEElectronics "M What?" Promotion
Jul 24, 2010 at 12:20 PM Post #16 of 179

Quote:
So are the M9s liked around here as budget IEMs?  I need a cheap, durable pair for wearing as I go sleep.  They get tossed around quite a bit as I sleep, so like I said, needs to be durable.

The M9 and M6 are amongst the most frequently recommended sub-$50 IEMs around here. 

Jul 24, 2010 at 2:47 PM Post #18 of 179

I couldn't resist the deal too, and I ended up ordering 2 IEMs 
ksc75smile.gif
Also because I have to pay shipping all the way to Italy just once. 

I added in the comments of my order that P versions would have been useless to me since I don't own any iPhones,blackberrys or iPods, hoping I won't get any.
Quote:
Could not resist the deal. Even though i just picked up a pair of MX760s somewhere else

Jul 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM Post #20 of 179
Yep, I took the plunge as well. Fingers crossed!
ksc75smile.gif

Jul 27, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #22 of 179
So has anyone been shipped their IEMs? 

Jul 27, 2010 at 3:54 AM Post #23 of 179
Shipped yes, received no. Ordered a pair on Fri and they were marked as shipped Sunday night (when they must have printed the shipping label), and sent out today.

Quote:
I added in the comments of my order that P versions would have been useless to me since I don't own any iPhones,blackberrys or iPods, hoping I won't get any.

Somebody could read the note and be nice, but my guess is they have a system in place to make it random without human influence. I also don't need the P versions, but I'll be happy with whatever. If they accommodate one person's preferences it wouldn't really be random anymore, or fair to others.

Jul 27, 2010 at 4:52 AM Post #24 of 179
Maybe we should set up a trade discussion for those in on the promotion but didn't get what they hoped for.  We are all paying the same price afterall.  Seems like an option.  Don't everyone start asking for the M11+!  Hehe.

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:02 AM Post #25 of 179

Quote:

ksc75smile.gif

How Much were the shipping cost to Italy i live in spain and i'm really tempted with this offer...

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:11 AM Post #26 of 179

Quote:

ksc75smile.gif

How much is the cost of the shipping to eurpe, i'm in Spain and really tempted with this promotion...

Jul 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM Post #29 of 179
It sounds like a fun little game. If I didn't have the M9 and already tried the M6 I might have a go at this. I don't see it as a waste really. If the M6 is the same price then you don't have much to lose unless you get the M9 but at $20 I still find them a good deal just not as good a deal.

Jul 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #30 of 179
Does buy.com ship to Europe/Italy?
Quote:
You can already get the m6 or m9 at buy.com for $19.99 so unless you want to rool dice on the m11, this is a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back