MEElectronics "M What?" Promotion
Jul 29, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #61 of 179
The M1s are indeed a great iem. Even thought their sound sig isn't that much to my taste, they still please because they do well with EQing.The build quality and looks is also very nice imo, they make the RE0s look cheap in comparison.

Jul 29, 2010 at 6:03 PM Post #62 of 179
Just got my package. M11+ and an extra bag of tips. Won't get to try them until tomorrow.

Jul 29, 2010 at 6:12 PM Post #63 of 179
Nice to hear you got your's, I can wait to get mine. My roommate actually spotted the deal and let me know about it so we both ordered a pair. Ours should be coming in in the next day or two according to the tracking info. Can't wait, really hope I get the M6's as I heard they are great for cycling do to super low wind noise.

Jul 29, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #64 of 179
Congrats on getting the M11+
ksc75smile.gif

Still waiting on my package. Got the shipping confirmation yesterday.

Jul 29, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #65 of 179

Quote:
Just got my package. M11+ and an extra bag of tips. Won't get to try them until tomorrow.

Gratz.
beerchug.gif

M11+ and a bag of tips.....
frown.gif
  Share the wealth Meelec, geez.

Jul 30, 2010 at 12:29 AM Post #68 of 179
I need a pair of gym headphones and I was thinking of just going right for the M6s instead of doing the gamble. Are the M6s on Amazon authentic? They're sold through Amazon from Buy.com (I have no experience with them)

Jul 30, 2010 at 1:09 AM Post #69 of 179
There's no fake Meelec earphones. I think that when they start getting ripped off we can all say that Meelec made it as a brand.

Jul 30, 2010 at 3:19 AM Post #70 of 179
Jumped on it.  Need something to replace my SuperFi 5s (v2); seem like they're falling apart(I use it for jogging/exercising and I guess handle them roughly...so far the connector has broke, chrome paint peeled off and enclosure split open almost causing the wire to be ripped off the driver).  :frowning2:  But, I have UE 700s on the way in addition to some mystery MEEs.  :)

The MEElectronics tips seem pretty flimsy and cheap though(material feels thin like the Sony EX32 tips, the UE and Klipsch tips seem much thicker).  I ordered a set for my SF5v2 because the UE "small" tips were too big for my ear canal(set ordered was for the M11).  The MEElectronics triple flange fits but seems like it doesn't seal as well(compared to UE smalls sitting on the outside of my ear canal; the MEE double flange were too big).  Hopefully it's just an issue of the tubes are designed differently and MEE tips on a MEE IEM will work better.

Jul 30, 2010 at 3:22 AM Post #71 of 179

Quote:
There's no fake Meelec earphones. I think that when they start getting ripped off we can all say that Meelec made it as a brand.

Cheers.

I guess that's where the bar is set. I can see someone sitting in their room dreaming of the day someone makes knock offs of their products, haha

Jul 30, 2010 at 1:42 PM Post #73 of 179

Quote:
Keep us posted on your M9 impressions.  I want to keep mine in the box.

I've just noticed what appears to be an issue with the Left side. There is a noticeable output difference and the bass is discernably weaker than the other pair of M9s I got in my first order, which were the basis of my initial impression (now given away to a friend). I contacted Meelec about it. 

P.S. For anyone interested, the M9 is now available at Buy.com for $14.99 shipped

Jul 30, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #74 of 179
Well looks like I got a pair of M9's and an extra set of clear white tips. Not bad, was hoping for the m6's but might still pick up a pair of those depending on how I like the M9's. M9's could always become a decent gift for a roommate or something....

Jul 30, 2010 at 3:50 PM Post #75 of 179
Ordered 2 pairs and got a M11p+ and M6 plus some extra tips!
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back