MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Feb 18, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #287 of 3,265
well then I guess its between this and the rha t20.  Looks like the P1 has a 2 year warrenty based on MEE's site, decisions decisions
. If the P1 smash the T20 I pulling the trigger no questions asked, someone please compare them please please please not only my wallet crying IM CRYING I want the P1 so baddddddddddd :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: but then TEARS OF JOY :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Feb 18, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #288 of 3,265
Anyone know any sites in Europe selling these at the moment, or is everywhere on back order?

Feb 18, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #289 of 3,265
. If the P1 smash the T20 I pulling the trigger no questions asked, someone please compare them please please please not only my wallet crying IM CRYING I want the P1 so baddddddddddd :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: but then TEARS OF JOY :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I was looking at the T20 and those are available for the same price i got the P1 from Ebay and the T20 are sold locally and with 5 years local warranty , but decided too go for the P1 just because of the feedback in this thread and the reviews that are posted online. Seems like everyone who have these are happy one way or the other, that alone was a convincing factor for me, and the gut feeling on this are gonna turn out great was strong.

The P1 looked like the ideal one for me cause of the balanced tuned sound, a good treble, sound stage, great isolation, removable chords if they break, the finish on these looks $ and the sound well i cant belive that i just paid 199$ pluss shipping for these i could not be more happy and they not even burned in yet.
And i have not even heard the T20 or the P1 before i bought these.
So maybe the T20 are better sounding i dont know, but the P1 well it makes me happy that a found a true upgrade too my Vsonic Gr07 almost in every way , that alone is a hard task in its own.
And i also wanted too buy the T20 after ordering these, but after listening too this i just dont feel the need for another IEM cause i belive these are gonna get most of my Eartime anyway, soo the plan of getting a T20, and also the fl8s that i was looking at is put too rest yes i am for once not looking at other earphones for a while that can beat these when it comes too my needs.
Remember i just had these for one day only, and the first impressions are really good and these are all my own preferences so your mileage may wary.
But i cant see why you would be unhappy with these when all in this thread SEEMS too be happy with this.
Just my 2 cents, and yeah i feel so strong about these and i rarely write alot of praise on this site only when i get alot more then i expected.
And in this case maybe this is the best value i have seen in a IEM in my experience just sharing my own personal experiences and thoughts maybe this can help you out. Cause i felt like you do know a few days ago, soo i know youre feeling its tasking on the peace of mind.

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #290 of 3,265
I was looking at the T20 and those are available for the same price i got the P1 from Ebay and the T20 are sold locally and with 5 years local warranty , but decided too go for the P1 just because of the feedback in this thread and the reviews that are posted online. Seems like everyone who have these are happy one way or the other, that alone was a convincing factor for me, and the gut feeling on this are gonna turn out great was strong.

The P1 looked like the ideal one for me cause of the balanced tuned sound, a good treble, sound stage, great isolation, removable chords if they break, the finish on these looks $ and the sound well i cant belive that i just paid 199$ pluss shipping for these i could not be more happy and they not even burned in yet.
And i have not even heard the T20 or the P1 before i bought these.
So maybe the T20 are better sounding i dont know, but the P1 well it makes me happy that a found a true upgrade too my Vsonic Gr07 almost in every way , that alone is a hard task in its own.
And i also wanted too buy the T20 after ordering these, but after listening too this i just dont feel the need for another IEM cause i belive these are gonna get most of my Eartime anyway, soo the plan of getting a T20, and also the fl8s that i was looking at is put too rest yes i am for once not looking at other earphones for a while that can beat these when it comes too my needs.
Remember i just had these for one day only, and the first impressions are really good and these are all my own preferences so your mileage may wary.
But i cant see why you would be unhappy with these when all in this thread SEEMS too be happy with this.
Just my 2 cents, and yeah i feel so strong about these and i rarely write alot of praise on this site only when i get alot more then i expected.
And in this case maybe this is the best value i have seen in a IEM in my experience just sharing my own personal experiences and thoughts maybe this can help you out. Cause i felt like you do know a few days ago, soo i know youre feeling its tasking on the peace of mind.
I currently own the T10 and using it with my Cayin C5 on my Htc One m8 with power amp and I am loving the sound that is coming out from them, I am a slight bass head but I also do enjoy a nice neutral sound my only worry is that the P1 won't have enough rummble and kick for my taste, but if it does and you can feel it then most likely I will love them. But then I can have the T10 & P1 so I guess that won't hurt :sweat_smile:

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #291 of 3,265
The bass is quick enough and the quantity is good for me on the P1 but that depends what you compare them to but the technology helps in the P1 like the copper coil with low weight sound difusers etc. And the P1 can be described as balanced, but at the same time the bass quantity depends on the source and the material used.
But if you buy the P1 and the sound sig is what you crave then the chanches are you are gonna like these just read this tread eveyone so far seems too like these i simply love the P1 so far.
I love the soundstage, the details are there, the cables are great, the sound is comfortingly good. And yeah the comfort and the ergonomics are top notch and i even get a great seal. This is what i was looking for and i am like i said loving this. But as always others may dislike what i like but so
Far all the impressions are towards the positive sign on the scale if that make any sense hah:)

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:42 PM Post #292 of 3,265

And yes, the dual coil driver in the Rha T20 looks like a impressive piece of technology. And the build quality mentioned bye its users seems like its built too last. So does the P1 but thats not something i can comfirm is the case in the real world.

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:43 PM Post #293 of 3,265
Yeah, I can usually read between the lines on headfi, and these appear to be the real deal with a nice price (relatively speaking). Too bad they're not easy to get. I guess I'm going to have to be a bit patient. 

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #294 of 3,265
Yeah, I can usually read between the lines on headfi, and these appear to be the real deal with a nice price (relatively speaking). Too bad they're not easy to get. I guess I'm going to have to be a bit patient. 

I found them for sale here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B01A60I4P6/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new

The seller is deep discount dvd, but i dont have any experience with them and dont now about warranty claims returns and how all that works with them, but it looks like they have only 2 left in stock.
Just a FYI:)

Feb 18, 2016 at 8:52 PM Post #296 of 3,265
  ohhhh boy... Looks like I'm not going to get sleep tonight.

Great stuff! The FLC8 is my favorite hybrid universal (try red-grey-gold and join the thread!). Hope you get to compare these with the P1 as they are my next target.

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #297 of 3,265

Great stuff! The FLC8 is my favorite hybrid universal (try red-grey-gold and join the thread!). Hope you get to compare these with the P1 as they are my next target.

I've had the opportunity to audition FLC8S for about 4-5 days now and posted my initial impressions here.

I do like the red-grey-gold combo for vocals and grey-grey-grey for everything else.

I did about 1 hour audition at local headphones shop and grabbed the P1 today. I was switching between P1, VE Zen 2.0 and FLC8S and then I just had to buy it lol. 

Feb 18, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #298 of 3,265

I've had the opportunity to audition FLC8S for about 4-5 days now and posted my initial impressions here.

I do like the red-grey-gold combo for vocals and grey-grey-grey for everything else.

I did about 1 hour audition at local headphones shop and grabbed the P1 today. I was switching between P1, VE Zen 2.0 and FLC8S and then I just had to buy it lol. 

You have, sir, the mid-fi trifecta.

Feb 18, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #299 of 3,265
The FLC8s were enjoyable when I had them.

I found them for sale here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B01A60I4P6/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new

The seller is deep discount dvd, but i dont have any experience with them and dont now about warranty claims returns and how all that works with them, but it looks like they have only 2 left in stock.
Just a FYI:)
Thanks! Ordered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back