MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*
Feb 17, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #271 of 3,265
Ok, just listned too these. WOW, this is really like really good value for 199$ the cables the build the materials scream Quality. They look good, and the fit is easy and comfortable with these. The sound well it is a upgrade from my vsonic gr07 there is no doubt about that for me. And the gr07 are really good sounding on their own. But remember garbage inn on these are garbage out. They reveal the source and material quality. And yes the micro details, soundstage, the base is quick, the mids are sweet sounding. And the treble is soo good sounding for me. These are my impressions after a quick listen.

Feb 17, 2016 at 2:17 PM Post #272 of 3,265
Can anyone compare these to multi BA IEMs like Logitech UE 900s or the NuForce Primo 8s or is that too tall an order?

Feb 17, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #274 of 3,265
Feb 18, 2016 at 3:16 AM Post #277 of 3,265
Ok, just listned too these. WOW, this is really like really good value for 199$ the cables the build the materials scream Quality. They look good, and the fit is easy and comfortable with these. The sound well it is a upgrade from my vsonic gr07 there is no doubt about that for me. And the gr07 are really good sounding on their own. But remember garbage inn on these are garbage out. They reveal the source and material quality. And yes the micro details, soundstage, the base is quick, the mids are sweet sounding. And the treble is soo good sounding for me. These are my impressions after a quick listen.

Had mine a week now and already posted about quality, fit, sound etc etc and seems were all pretty much unanimous!
I agree with the above, these really Do show up poor recordings and give them good recording and source and they sing.

Feb 18, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #281 of 3,265
  Can anyone compare the P1s to ATH-IM70s? I'm curious how a dual dynamic compares to this single dynamic that is getting such rave reviews.

there is no need to compare. the p1 is superior to im70 in every aspect. Drivers count do not matter. Examples: DITA, Flare Audio, Final Audio Design

Feb 18, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #282 of 3,265

Thanks. So is there anything in this price range that can compare, or should I just pull the trigger? I was also looking at the Dunu DN-2000Js, but that comparison has been addressed elsewhere. Ever since I got my pair of Ostry KC06As, I'm now looking for even better sound and performance (although they are really, really good for the price).

Feb 18, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #284 of 3,265
Cancelled my Amazon order and went to B&H. Looks like they are pre-order only. Wondering if back orders are being filled or if I'm just looking in the wrong places, because it seems you guys are receiving yours? 

Feb 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM Post #285 of 3,265
  Cancelled my Amazon order and went to B&H. Looks like they are pre-order only. Wondering if back orders are being filled or if I'm just looking in the wrong places, because it seems you guys are receiving yours? 

I did the same thing. It was the first time Amazon let me purchase something with Prime shipping and not notify me of un-availability. After a few days with no shipping update, I went to B&H and saved a few bucks from the Amazon tax. We'll see if B&H does the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back