1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd Post*

First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last
  1. majo123

I ordered mine through Amazon US to UK cost about 30 dollars shipping took about a week, couldn't find them in Europe, can also order straight from MEE and they are definitely worth it

2. Waqar

My pleasure sir.

3. audio123

p1 my next target too

4. Waqar

I was looking too buy the Flc8s, but after i got the P1 the urge for getting them is gone. I am satisfied, maybe it is cause they are compatibel with my requirments in a Iem that i always looked for and with the P1 i am almost covered for a long time.

5. dlayman
    That's a great feeling isn't it?  To find  the IEM that you know you will be happy with for a long time and get off the endless upgrade / hype train.  I haven't heard the Pinnacle, but I'm to the same point with the FLC8S.  I don't see myself considering anything else for quite a long time.  Glad you're loving your purchase.

6. Waqar

Yes indeed:) it took a long time and a lot of money, but i finnaly found a set that has a comfortable fit and even isolate well for my needs that alone is worth the asking price. But i am looking forward too a comparison. Between the P1 and the Fl8cs. The Fl8cs seems like a killer iem, just look at the tuning options it has and all the praise it gets from its owners. I think i would be happy with the fl8s if it fits like the P1. But at this moment i am happy for once, and my wallet can rest. But just for now:)

7. dlayman
    I don't see myself upgrading for a long time, if ever.  I think I'd have to spend over $1000 to find a better IEM, and I'm just not willing to do that.  I think we all have a sound that is just "right" to us, and when we find it, the desire to upgrade is gone.  Interestingly, my IEM's (FLC8S), full-size cans (Senn HD600) and speakers (Dynaudio Special 25 with a REL Strata subwoofer) all have a similar sound signature.  I think that's why I'm completely satisfied.  The only purchase coming up (I've already paid for it actually) is the Echobox Explorer DAP and streamer.

8. audio123

I was interested in the explorer because of the burr brown chip they are using but decided to not go for it

9. audio123

I disagree we all have a sound that is just 'right' to us. Explain the prevalence of apple earpods and beats. [​IMG] 

10. vipervick
    The explanation is that some people just don't care. Take my wife for example. She hates any amount of bass and listens to alternative and pop, mainly female vocalists. She likes the vocals and lyrics more than the music. Car's stock radio and apple buds are just fine for her. I don't get it.

11. audio123

fair enough haha

12. Waqar
    Ignorance is bliss.

13. dlayman
    My wife is the same way.  She listens mainly to contemporary Christian rock, which I guess I can understand why she is more interested in the lyrics than the music.  A clock radio is fine for her, and I don't think she's even ever used earbuds, let alone an IEM.  If she did buy a set, it would be from the Dollar Store.[​IMG]

14. BloodyPenguin Contributor
    Keeping off topic, my wife now REALLY appreciates good sounding headphones.  At first they all sounded the same to her, or just "fine".  Now she is very picky and only wants the good stuff, even though I am afraid she is going to break them.

Back on topic.  I just can't get over the smooth detail that the P1 presents.  It brings such a relaxed, yet exciting sound.  It is like nothing else I own.

--

15. audio123

nice how you manage to poison your wife ears haha

First

Back
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Next

Last