Marshall's new cans, the Monitor headphones
Sep 3, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #125 of 166
I have been away from music listening for some time. The consequences of working in a high stress high tech position that is ever-changing. I picked up these at the local Costco. The first few hours, I considered returning them, then they loosened up a bit. Wow. I really like these closed phones. They have a very good soundstage and excellent mids. The bass is tight and fast. I took out the pads and like the sound more open. I use a Fiio E10 on low gain setting, no Bass boost and they sound terrific. They are good for all types of music. I can get fairly loud with them and not worry about others.My wife tried them and for the first time asked for a set of her own. Amazing. They are 69.00 @Costco.

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:13 PM Post #127 of 166
Just picked up a pair from Costco. They're 59 bucks now. So far I appreciate the built quality, but not loving the sound. I'll let them break in for a while and reassess.

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:14 PM Post #128 of 166
Just picked up a pair from Costco. They're 59 bucks now. So far I appreciate the built quality, but not loving the sound. I'll let them break in for a while and reassess.

Also try taking out the F.T.F. filters

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #131 of 166
I've bought 6 pairs of Marshall Monitors and they all had an extremely long burn in time-like 150 hours minimum I'd say. Never noticed an ear cup problem.

Sep 16, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #133 of 166
Hmmm, I hear clicking, you've ruined me forever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back