"Mad Dog" by MrSpeakers, modified Fostex T50RP review
Dec 12, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #2,162 of 6,388
For $200 and given the quality of Schitt products, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on this site unseen/unheard. This is the bedroom setup that I've been wanting. VERY tempted!!

Dec 12, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #2,163 of 6,388
Quote:
For $200 and given the quality of Schitt products, I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on this site unseen/unheard. This is the bedroom setup that I've been wanting. VERY tempted!!

If only there were pre outs too :frowning2: I'm no so excited for it because my home listening is usually on my monitors. I would be totally excited if I was a mostly hp listener.

Is there any hp amp/DAC/preamp out there at ~$400 that even cometes with the Lyr?

Dec 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #2,164 of 6,388
Quote:

the ones with the right angle are from the aiaiai tma-1 studio's. i havent seen these for sale individually.

the new schiit look interesting. i like the ortho and MD mention!... $99? absurd indeed. have you demoed one Dan?

What MD mention?  I must have missed something, it's not in their press release...   I haven't heard this yet, but am looking forward to it.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Dec 12, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #2,166 of 6,388
the ones with the right angle are from the aiaiai tma-1 studio's. i havent seen these for sale individually.

the new schiit look interesting. i like the ortho and MD mention!... $99? absurd indeed. have you demoed one Dan?
]
Just been on AIAIAI site But cables not on there for some reason? I would try emailing them. They were good people when I needed their help. I'm sure they will look after you.

^^ Can you provide some linkage to said cable? 

Dec 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #2,169 of 6,388
Quote:
Yay US only!!!!! No wait?......is the UK in the US?

LOL!

I'm seriously tempted on that new Schitt!! ARRGHH... Oh well, I'm selling some audio stuff in eBay so maybe the sales will fund this amp for the office!

Dec 12, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #2,170 of 6,388
Wow
frown.gif
 I just bought the O2+ODAC. I cant believe this.

Dec 12, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #2,172 of 6,388
Quote:
why are you said?
You've found a problem with the O2+Odac->maddogs?

No, what if the Schiit is better in terms of audio?(Dont really care about looks since these won't be living my desk.) Because I literally just bought the O2+ODAC.

Dec 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #2,173 of 6,388
Well...no one has even heard this stack yet, so let's reserve judgement just a bit. I can't imagine that it's not gonna sound pretty good though. And the price is incredibly tempting. 
rolleyes.gif

Dec 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM Post #2,175 of 6,388
Quote:
Is the o2 not more portable? That has to be an advantage. Though I may be getting my wires crossed?

It is, but I would never use it for my portable rig. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back