Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Sep 18, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #7,111 of 9,305
IvipQ is a cable brand on Amazon that has cables eerily similar to some of the XINHS cables. They don't have thorough descriptions on the Amazon site but from comparing photos ... if I were a betting man, I'd bet that they were the same cables. The connectors aren't the same but the wire itself appears to be. They are more expensive on Amazon. A little bit more expensive for some and significantly more for others.

One example ... ivipQ on Amazon Versus XINHS AliExpress

Sep 18, 2021 at 2:58 PM Post #7,112 of 9,305
IvipQ is a cable brand on Amazon that has cables eerily similar to some of the XINHS cables. They don't have thorough descriptions on the Amazon site but from comparing photos ... if I were a betting man, I'd bet that they were the same cables. The connectors aren't the same but the wire itself appears to be. They are more expensive on Amazon. A little bit more expensive for some and significantly more for others.

Yeah those are pretty much identical. Looks like a good cable too.

Sep 18, 2021 at 5:02 PM Post #7,115 of 9,305

Xinhs is oem for allot of different Chinese brands. I know it's easy to miss in this thread because there's so many posts but it's mentioned allot.

If it looks the same it's probably the same with different accessories.

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:31 PM Post #7,116 of 9,305
Yeah those are pretty much identical. Looks like a good cable too.

Xinhs is oem for allot of different Chinese brands. I know it's easy to miss in this thread because there's so many posts but it's mentioned allot.

If it looks the same it's probably the same with different accessories.

Totally agree they even ship from China so your paying a premium for a XINHS cable that engraves whatever name a company requests from them.
At least this one does I see a few that ship thou from amazon but it’s not worth paying more for quicker delivery for me. I tend to receive XINHS cables in about 21 days after ordering them. I guess if you need one in a day or two the higher cost might be worth it.
https://www.amazon.com/Strands-Brai...dchild=1&keywords=ivipQ&qid=1632018731&sr=8-4

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2021 at 3:45 PM Post #7,117 of 9,305
Totally agree they even ship from China so your paying a premium for a XINHS cable that engraves whatever name a company requests from them.
At least this one does I see a few that ship thou from amazon but it’s not worth paying more for quicker delivery for me. I tend to receive XINHS cables in about 21 days after ordering them. I guess if you need one in a day or two the higher cost might be worth it.
https://www.amazon.com/Strands-Brai...dchild=1&keywords=ivipQ&qid=1632018731&sr=8-4
Exactly what I did. Paid for expidited shipping. Was supposed to be here on the 17th and still hasnt cleared customs. That's the last time I ever pay for fast shipping.

Sep 19, 2021 at 3:57 PM Post #7,118 of 9,305
Exactly what I did. Paid for expidited shipping. Was supposed to be here on the 17th and still hasnt cleared customs. That's the last time I ever pay for fast shipping.
Sorry to hear, that sucks to pay for expedited shipping and getting it in a untimely matter. I look at overseas orders saves money but the wait can be annoying. Seems you lucks worse than mine I tend get thing form XINHS in under 3 weeks. Plus I might be older and remember the days before amazon when it took weeks for things to arrive where the norms.

Sep 19, 2021 at 4:30 PM Post #7,119 of 9,305
Sorry to hear, that sucks to pay for expedited shipping and getting it in a untimely matter. I look at overseas orders saves money but the wait can be annoying. Seems you lucks worse than mine I tend get thing form XINHS in under 3 weeks. Plus I might be older and remember the days before amazon when it took weeks for things to arrive where the norms.
Yeah but I paid more for shipping than the cable costs so I'm a bit frustrated. Oh well I learned a lesson. If I want anything on AE then I need to be prepared to wait a month. Guess my expectations were a bit too high.

Sep 19, 2021 at 6:00 PM Post #7,120 of 9,305
Yeah but I paid more for shipping than the cable costs so I'm a bit frustrated. Oh well I learned a lesson. If I want anything on AE then I need to be prepared to wait a month. Guess my expectations were a bit too high.
Theres no point paying for the expedited shipping, they'll ship it the same way unless its upgraded to fedex or dhl which they won't usually do for under $100.

I remember a few years ago when I ordered stuff from Aliexpress or china in general and it would take sometimes 3-4 months to receive it but lately its been getting faster. It seems like sometimes they group many packages that are destined for a specific area in the US at once and ship by air. I'm located near the greater NYC metro area and looking at the tracking info transit time from the China to the US is usually only a couple days, spends more time at customs than anything. My aliexpress packages are delivered by usps via a chinese freight forwarding company either from Monroe, NJ or Jamaica, Queens. It seems aliexpress has this setup for the sellers as some of my orders from various sellers placed within days of each other are delivered together most likely to save on shipping costs.

The last xinhs cable I ordered was delivered in about 12 days from the order date which is ridiculously fast since he had to custom make the cable. He doesn't stock viablue and sony screw on connectors and had to order them, then make the cable. This took 2 days.

Fastest I've received an order from China is 10 days. Delivery times have been getting shorter and shorter, so no need to pay for expedited shipping. Thats a lazy american concept, in china expedited shipping is called SHIPPING.

For more higher priced items they use DHL or Fedex. When I ordered the Denafrips Ares, it shipped from Shenzen on Friday and was delivered Monday via Fedex. Similar thing with my Audio-gd amp, was about 3 days transit time via DHL.

Sep 19, 2021 at 7:20 PM Post #7,121 of 9,305
For more higher priced items they use DHL or Fedex. When I ordered the Denafrips Ares, it shipped from Shenzen on Friday and was delivered Monday via Fedex. Similar thing with my Audio-gd amp, was about 3 days transit time via DHL.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy your Audio-GD amp from?

Sorry everyone for the OT post.

Sep 19, 2021 at 8:44 PM Post #7,122 of 9,305
If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy your Audio-GD amp from?

Sorry everyone for the OT post.
Direct from Audio-gd.

Sep 19, 2021 at 11:56 PM Post #7,123 of 9,305
IMG_20210917_153228.jpg
How are they? I mean the cable stiffness etc and the sonic qualities?

Sep 20, 2021 at 6:15 AM Post #7,124 of 9,305
How are they? I mean the cable stiffness etc and the sonic qualities?

It's my favourite cable so far. It's well behaved, gorgeous, has a nice feel and it's light for graphene. Loving it so far, the confort is amazing.

Sep 20, 2021 at 6:40 PM Post #7,125 of 9,305
I recently purchased a Thieaudio Monarch and I want to try a better cable than the standard one and I would like to know if you can recommend one that will get the most out of the monarchs. If it is possible to enhance the bass more, I like my head to shake 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back