Low end. Cheap. Generic. Otherwise bang for buck cable thread!
Sep 26, 2019 at 3:58 AM Post #2,733 of 9,223
Hey all, so I know a bunch of people in the community use Aliexpress and ive recently hopped on the bandwagon too. Ive accumulated a bunch of coins and have been considering cashing them in for Aliexpress "Select" coupons so i can get a bit of a discount off a new cable upgrade for my ZSX. I understand that only some sellers accept this particular type of coupon. Has anyone come across any stores on there that accept select coupons towards their products? There's so many sellers of these cables and IEMs, its proving to be difficult to find one that accepts them, and they expire relatively quickly, so i dont wanna cash in coins unless I already have a purchase planned out first.

Sep 26, 2019 at 4:07 AM Post #2,734 of 9,223
Hey all, so I know a bunch of people in the community use Aliexpress and ive recently hopped on the bandwagon too. Ive accumulated a bunch of coins and have been considering cashing them in for Aliexpress "Select" coupons so i can get a bit of a discount off a new cable upgrade for my ZSX. I understand that only some sellers accept this particular type of coupon. Has anyone come across any stores on there that accept select coupons towards their products? There's so many sellers of these cables and IEMs, its proving to be difficult to find one that accepts them, and they expire relatively quickly, so i dont wanna cash in coins unless I already have a purchase planned out first.

What I noticed is that the select coupon thing (where u exchange coins for) appears for certain stores during big sales (like the summer sale and 11/11 sales). It's not on all stores at all times. Sometimes there are time limited promotions where only certain items can be paid for with select coupons, but these are infrequent.

Occasionally if u are a new user or up a rank in Aliexpress or now and then they do give out aliexpress discount coupons (with minimum spend required).
But definitely don't cash your coins in until you are ready cause the coupons expire as u say.

Sep 26, 2019 at 6:04 AM Post #2,735 of 9,223
Received the Effect audio Vogue line up cables. I know they are now cheap or bang of the buck. But the Vogue Maestro one is only 99$. I will post a detailed review of that Maestro one.
IMG20190926130750.JPG

Sep 27, 2019 at 1:57 PM Post #2,740 of 9,223
Does it fit in the Blessing nicely? the last cable i brought was quite loose.

or is there like any cheaper alternative i can go for?
Yes, it does. The 2 pin connector needs to protrude to fit recessed socket of Blessing. This way you get a firm connection.
Standard protruding 2pins work perfect. Half protruding 2pins would be ideal (because Blessings sockets are not much recessed), less gap but difficult to find.
You can compare them in this photos (2nd is using angled mmcx->2pin half protruding adapter)
ta23_mx-2p-W4R-curv_03.jpg mmcx2pin_qdc_01.jpg

There are many cheaper alternatives than UP-OCC, of course, check the thread and my list. But for Blessing, I'd recommend UP-OCC cables.

Sep 27, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #2,741 of 9,223
20190927_194428.jpg
20190927_195502.jpg
20190927_195314.jpg

Attachments

• 20190927_195338.jpg
    20190927_195338.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Sep 27, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #2,743 of 9,223
Yes, it does. The 2 pin connector needs to protrude to fit recessed socket of Blessing. This way you get a firm connection.
Standard protruding 2pins work perfect. Half protruding 2pins would be ideal (because Blessings sockets are not much recessed), less gap but difficult to find.
You can compare them in this photos (2nd is using angled mmcx->2pin half protruding adapter)

There are many cheaper alternatives than UP-OCC, of course, check the thread and my list. But for Blessing, I'd recommend UP-OCC cables.
Hbeb8c537ac8447bfb568850ee2e7b37fT.jpg

Alright,i am thinking of getting 175 (4-core).For the Blessing,which connector will better for the fit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back