Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Nov 14, 2018 at 12:42 PM Post #707 of 3,520
Hey wasup man @Whitigir lol no not yet but very soon Il be able to. There should be a release very shortly at musitek...
And they will have both n8 and lpgt!

I still waiting after my iems gosh. They had to do a reshell they didnt fit well. So all this time i haven't even got them to listen so sad. So long...

Nov 14, 2018 at 12:51 PM Post #708 of 3,520
Hey wasup man @Whitigir lol no not yet but very soon Il be able to. There should be a release very shortly at musitek...
And they will have both n8 and lpgt!

I still waiting after my iems gosh. They had to do a reshell they didnt fit well. So all this time i haven't even got them to listen so sad. So long...

It seems your journey is rather a painful one :frowning2:, let us know what you will find out

A joke: did they accidentally shelled your buds the tiger ears canals ?

Nov 14, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #709 of 3,520
It seems your journey is rather a painful one :frowning2:, let us know what you will find out

I think Vitaly is still planning his journey to NJ, for a happy-ending testing/comparing LPGT and N8 :wink:

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:01 PM Post #710 of 3,520
I think Vitaly is still planning his journey to NJ, for a happy-ending testing/comparing LPGT and N8 :wink:

Hey Touch ! Do you offer happy ending ?

Sure !! How would you like it ? Or can you withstand the pleasures ? :wink:

Oh! That would be Gold....Touch! Just have your Paws here, there, and...and...everywhere :wink:

I am sorry, but I can’t help, I gotta post it LoL

The name LPGT is an inspiration you know ? But I am more eagerly waiting to see what @Vitaly2017 will settle with, seeing his friend settled for WM1Z, he better going that route. After all, there is no fidelity when it hisses

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:01 PM Post #711 of 3,520
I do have some very strange route yea, now I found my preffered iem but cant seem to have it yet lol. I did receive my bespoke ares 2 cable but its laying and waiting for my phantoms to get ready... Now I got daps on there ways and still no iem yet gosh...

There is something I did very interesting desition and I think its quiet worth it. I decided to go with 1z. I got a used one for 2k and its barely been used has like 100h on it not even... specialy with all the 3.0 firmwares updates it got very good!
bluetooth dac also one nefty good feature...
wiil see how it goes and no I barely hear a hiss on 1z!, I know there is one but its soooo little I barely notice it, I simply forget about it kinda.

My tiger ears will finally be satisfied from a hiss free environment... If 1z dont satisfied yea I guess I go for lpgt hmmm?
Life is full of surprises and I never though I be owing a 1z lol, I do also have the dx200 + amp8 will compare them side by side for now.

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:06 PM Post #712 of 3,520
I do have some very strange route yea, now I found my preffered iem but cant seem to have it yet lol. I did receive my bespoke ares 2 cable but its laying and waiting for my phantoms to get ready... Now I got daps on there ways and still no iem yet gosh...

There is something I did very interesting desition and I think its quiet worth it. I decided to go with 1z. I got a used one for 2k and its barely been used has like 100h on it not even... specialy with all the 3.0 firmwares updates it got very good!
wiil see how it goes and no I barely hear a hiss on 1z!, I know there is one but its soooo little I barely notice it, I simply forget about it kinda.

My tiger ears will finally be satisfied from a hiss free environment... If 1z dont satisfied yea I guess I go for lpgt hmmm?
Life is full of surprises and I never though I be owing a 1z lol, I do also have the dx200 + amp8 will compare them side by side for now.

Yes, the 1Z also hiss, but the hiss really depends on the gears you are driving it with. There were cases where people report it hissing. That is why I am interested to see what DAP you ended up with, given how picky the buds you have gone for is. For me, I rather pick a DAP more than a Headphones or IEMS, because once you have a good DAP, there are oceans of Gears (headphones or IEMS to pair with. The ratio is like 1 DAP per 20 headphones/iems brands LoL!

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #713 of 3,520

Yeah! I am also waiting for your reviews and comparison between the top notch DAPs if you have a chance to do that.
TBH I am aiming the “Touch!’ :wink:

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #716 of 3,520

Soon the tiger ears will reach the holy grail at musictek store and will feel the pureness of all wonders haha

Yes, the 1Z also hiss, but the hiss really depends on the gears you are driving it with. There were cases where people report it hissing. That is why I am interested to see what DAP you ended up with, given how picky the buds you have gone for is. For me, I rather pick a DAP more than a Headphones or IEMS, because once you have a good DAP, there are oceans of Gears (headphones or IEMS to pair with. The ratio is like 1 DAP per 20 headphones/iems brands LoL!

Yes the hissers are really bad but 1z dont hiss you cant really notice it seriously. To hear the hiss I had to pause the music and unplug and plug back the jack it was the only way for me to notice it... I will have more time soon with it and I could tell more

Yeah! I am also waiting for your reviews and comparison between the top notch DAPs if you have a chance to do that.
TBH I am aiming the “Touch!’ :wink:

Yea but man 2k for 1z its a really hot cake deal seriously I couldnt refuse that danggg!

Nov 14, 2018 at 1:23 PM Post #717 of 3,520
I would vote DMP-Z1, but it isn’t possible :D

I doubt that dmp is going to sound better then lpgt lol. It has a huge price tag just cause the volume know really. why is the screen so small to that sucks.

Nov 14, 2018 at 6:14 PM Post #718 of 3,520
My heart wants the DMP-Z1, but LPGT is much more practical. I think Getting the LPGT, Solaris+FW HA1000+Z1R is a much better value in money than DMP-Z1.

Rumour has it that DMP family is still growing, expect a more expensive model, and expect smaller models. When? I do not know. But they have their eyes on HUGO 2 and DAVE. To them, DMP-Z1 takes on HUGO TT, of course they will never come out and say it out loud, Sony is much too proud.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #719 of 3,520
Oohhh a new dap for sony hmmm with new ak dac interesting and portable wooo. Hope it dont hiss lool

Nov 14, 2018 at 7:46 PM Post #720 of 3,520
My heart wants the DMP-Z1, but LPGT is much more practical. I think Getting the LPGT, Solaris+FW HA1000+Z1R is a much better value in money than DMP-Z1.

Rumour has it that DMP family is still growing, expect a more expensive model, and expect smaller models. When? I do not know. But they have their eyes on HUGO 11 and DAVE. To them, DMP-Z1 takes on HUGO TT, ofcourse they will never come out and say it out loud, Sony is much too proud.

Sony had said the DMP project is 5 years in the making, which makes it pre dates the Hugo TT.

Users who are viewing this thread

• SUBA
Back