Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Oct 25, 2018 at 11:46 PM Post #692 of 3,520
I'm gonna be in China for 2 weeks, anyone know if i can find it there?

depeding where u going, there r lots distributor can be find in http://www.lotoo.cn/sales-network/ , which most provides demos. If u r not familiar with chinese characters as well as don't mind let me know the destination, I can help to find the nearest distributor, or even we may meet if possible : P

He he, that's their mother land:)
If you happen to go to Beijing you can go directly to Infomedia and buy it directly from them.

unfortunately, Infomedia would never sell product to customers directly according to some business contract, the only way is to visit a distributor

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #694 of 3,520
Which one got Brighter Treble? LPG or LPGT? is the LPGT's Treble like a smoothed out/ less crisp and sparkly version of LPG?

i am looking into buying the Brighter one.

btw is AK SP1000 SP brighter than both or?

Thanks in advance. ( Treble Head looking for info hehe )

Oct 30, 2018 at 10:51 AM Post #695 of 3,520
Which one got Brighter Treble? LPG or LPGT? is the LPGT's Treble like a smoothed out/ less crisp and sparkly version of LPG?

i am looking into buying the Brighter one.

btw is AK SP1000 SP brighter than both or?

Thanks in advance. ( Treble Head looking for info hehe )

LPG is the brightest, LPGT is neutral, SP1000 SS/CU have the smoothest (more natural) treble.

Oct 30, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #696 of 3,520
LPG its my bro!! :3 thanks ^^

Nov 2, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #700 of 3,520
Where does the Luxury & Precision L6 sit in the above comparo?

When I get a chance to review LPGT, I will put it up against other flagship DAPs. The comment above was based on a short term loaner.

Nov 3, 2018 at 4:57 PM Post #701 of 3,520
Musitek told me mid november and they have cayin n8 available right now!

Nov 8, 2018 at 5:15 PM Post #702 of 3,520
Anyone know if this is coming to any NYC distributors? Can't find any info. Thanks.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2018 at 8:48 PM Post #703 of 3,520
Anyone know if this is coming to any NYC distributors? Can't find any info. Thanks.

It was already mentioned above, MusicTeck will be selling them. They are in NJ, and I don't believe there are any other distributors in US.

Nov 8, 2018 at 8:50 PM Post #704 of 3,520
It was already mentioned above, MusicTeck will be selling them. They are in NJ, and I don't believe there are any other distributors in US.

Thanks Twister...I hadn't heard of that one and when I googled "Musitek" as spelled in Vitaly's post, I got something very different than a US distributor. I got it now tho :L3000:

Nov 8, 2018 at 10:14 PM Post #705 of 3,520
Thanks Twister...I hadn't heard of that one and when I googled "Musitek" as spelled in Vitaly's post, I got something very different than a US distributor. I got it now tho :L3000:

Yea sorry for my bad spelling :)

Here is a link to there store

https://shop.musicteck.com

For n8 and lpgt you need to contact them via email they reply pretty fast...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back