Lotoo PAW Gold Touch - Touchscreen, 4.4mm Bal, USB DAC, Bluetooth
Dec 4, 2023 at 12:15 PM Post #3,451 of 3,520
In this case, I would safely take SP3k. It is most likely more to your taste. It's a more emotional sound you're talking about.
You understand everything correctly. The SP3k's bass is softer and more integral, which is why it is perceived as more massive. At the same time, LPGT is stiffer and more accurate, but in some cases it has less mass, conveying what is in the record.

Many Thanks for the detailed explanations, it has definitely got me more interested in giving the SP3000 a try 👍

One more question, if you don't mind... Is the SP3000 volume wheel accurate without missing any 'volume change steps'?

Dec 4, 2023 at 1:22 PM Post #3,452 of 3,520
Many Thanks for the detailed explanations, it has definitely got me more interested in giving the SP3000 a try 👍

One more question, if you don't mind... Is the SP3000 volume wheel accurate without missing any 'volume change steps'?
No, during my testing there was never such trouble. After all, I don't recall such problems with any Astell&Kern device I've tested.

Dec 4, 2023 at 1:30 PM Post #3,453 of 3,520
Dec 5, 2023 at 1:41 PM Post #3,454 of 3,520
No, during my testing there was never such trouble. After all, I don't recall such problems with any Astell&Kern device I've tested.

Yes. I can confirm that :p
Sounds good, Much Appreciated...

I thought I read a while back about someone saying their SP3000 volume wheel was slightly wobbly so that's the only reason I ask.

Dec 6, 2023 at 1:59 PM Post #3,455 of 3,520
Has anyone use Meze 109 Pro headphones, balanced, with Lotoo Paw Gold Touch? If so, do you like the combination?

Dec 6, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #3,456 of 3,520
Sounds good, Much Appreciated...

I thought I read a while back about someone saying their SP3000 volume wheel was slightly wobbly so that's the only reason I ask.
It might be, but it doesn't cause any usability problems.

Dec 6, 2023 at 3:34 PM Post #3,457 of 3,520
Has anyone use Meze 109 Pro headphones, balanced, with Lotoo Paw Gold Touch? If so, do you like the combination?
This makes no sense. The combo with Empyrean was good.

Dec 6, 2023 at 8:09 PM Post #3,458 of 3,520
This makes no sense. The combo with Empyrean was good.
I didn't have a balanced cable for Empyrean when I had it on tour. I am just looking for input on the 109.

Dec 9, 2023 at 11:26 AM Post #3,459 of 3,520
Is there anyone that has an unused original LPGT black leather case with the gold stitching that they would be willing to sell?

I bought a few aftermarket ones for my Ti but they have a large opening at the bottom to allow you to remove the SD card but I would prefer the original black version with only the small opening for just charging...

Dec 9, 2023 at 1:01 PM Post #3,460 of 3,520

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2023 at 10:39 AM Post #3,461 of 3,520
Hi all, I have been looking into balancing my music volume levels on my LPGT Ti and was wondering if anyone knows if ReplayGain (Apply) affect sound quality? I have done multiple searches online but can't get the answers I need.
Many Thanks...

Jan 3, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #3,462 of 3,520
I am in need of some help. My LPGT Ti is having an issue this morning :frowning2:

It was working fine all day yesterday, got it down to 20% battery, turned it off, charged it back to 98% for today and put it in the bag. I get into work today and am greeted with this screen of randomness on the LPGT Ti.

PXL_20240103_161404642.jpg

I do not know what this means. I am at work with no way of testing my SD card IF that is the issue. Has anyone else ran into this? I am afraid it is bricked for today until I get home to try a new SD card to hopefully bring it back to a usable state.

Jan 3, 2024 at 11:23 AM Post #3,463 of 3,520
I am in need of some help. My LPGT Ti is having an issue this morning :frowning2:

It was working fine all day yesterday, got it down to 20% battery, turned it off, charged it back to 98% for today and put it in the bag. I get into work today and am greeted with this screen of randomness on the LPGT Ti.

PXL_20240103_161404642.jpg

I do not know what this means. I am at work with no way of testing my SD card IF that is the issue. Has anyone else ran into this? I am afraid it is bricked for today until I get home to try a new SD card to hopefully bring it back to a usable state.
You need to reboot your device. This can happen when you use a memory card that is too large or leave not enough free space on it.

Jan 3, 2024 at 11:28 AM Post #3,464 of 3,520
You need to reboot your device. This can happen when you use a memory card that is too large or leave not enough free space on it.
I just tested the SD card with my IT guy in the office and the SD card is fine, no issues there.

I am using the same SD card I have been using since I purchased the device, SanDisk 1TB. Like I said, it was working fine yesterday, all day, I did not put any new tracks or any new files to the SD card yesterday. This is the first time I have encountered this.

I will keep restarting it in the hopes that it will come alive? Or should I downgrade to a <1TB card?

Jan 3, 2024 at 11:47 AM Post #3,465 of 3,520
I just tested the SD card with my IT guy in the office and the SD card is fine, no issues there.

I am using the same SD card I have been using since I purchased the device, SanDisk 1TB. Like I said, it was working fine yesterday, all day, I did not put any new tracks or any new files to the SD card yesterday. This is the first time I have encountered this.

I will keep restarting it in the hopes that it will come alive? Or should I downgrade to a <1TB card?
I just rebooted it and it went fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back