Los Angeles Area Mega Meet, Saturday July 11th
Jul 11, 2009 at 5:11 AM Post #211 of 245
You're in luck. I am just about to disconnect my computer. Yes, you can come and don't worry about the equipment. You can come for the whole day.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'll add you to the list. See the first post for all instructions, very important. You can pay at the meet.

Jul 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #218 of 245
I will make it there without equipment

Jul 11, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #220 of 245
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got stuck at work this morning, but there's gear in the back of the car. As soon as I can leave, I'm going straight to the meet!
smily_headphones1.gif

Let me know where you work and what your car looks like, license plate number..gonna ring a buddy of mine who boosts cars there..

Btw, thanks for the smoke at CJ..was a really nice cigarette.

Jul 12, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #221 of 245
IPodPJ, thanks for organizing the meet. I did have a chance to try out some great headphone amps.

Jul 12, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #222 of 245
Thanks PJ,
Maybe picts up from John later. That was a great job putting the meet together and I think we all appreciate the work that you put in to make it happen. Hope all turns out well in the end with everything.

Jul 12, 2009 at 6:40 AM Post #224 of 245
Quote:

Originally Posted by hfjunior /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IPodPJ, thanks for organizing the meet. I did have a chance to try out some great headphone amps.

Ditto here, you did a fantastic job, and I had a blast! Keep me posted, I'd love to do more to help out for this fall's meet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back