Los Angeles Area Mega Meet, Saturday July 11th
Sep 17, 2009 at 11:40 AM Post #241 of 245
Quote:

Originally Posted by oatmeal769 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Frankly, if he'd have taken a couple hundred for all his time and effort, I'd be totally fine with that too.

The more I think of it, the more I think those folks must be morons.

Yay! For profit meets!

Sep 17, 2009 at 11:47 AM Post #242 of 245
Quote:

Did you at least tell them to have a steaming cup of ****?

Understand something, you're hearing exactly one side of this story and it's certainly not the whole thing. It's comments like this that got the last thread trashed, not some evil underhanded plot by moderators to crush poor PJ's plans of having another meet.

Sep 17, 2009 at 1:51 PM Post #243 of 245
Sep 17, 2009 at 2:08 PM Post #244 of 245
Rather than a conspiracy against the meet, it was people who have experience running meets who got curious when things being discussed seemed so out of line with other comparable meets. On top of that, the scheduling of the meet combined with soliciting of vendors to attend or contribute directly conflicted with the RMAF that is dependent on significant support from both membership and sponsors from this site. So a little courtesy and openness were requested. When requests for disclosure are met with vehement denial, people get even more curious.

Sep 17, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #245 of 245
Quote:

The more I think of it, the more I think those folks must be morons.

Do all us morons a favor and call us that one more time or perhaps some other derogatory comment. That way I can send you on your way in a blaze of glory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back