Looking for over ears for dubstep/electronic music
Aug 21, 2012 at 1:01 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawwwsh 

I'm still relatively clueless on amps however. From what I've read so far, if I want that extra volume and bass, then its a worthwhile purchase. But I can't shell out more than $50 for one. So is it still worth it if I only buy a cheaper one? I'm looking for portability, and compatibility with my iPod Nano (5th Gen). Will using an amp drain more or less of my iPods already small battery?

I dont know of any good portable amps that are <$50 off the top of my head.  My recommendation is to save up and buy a fiio e17.  As for draining your battery it shouldn't unless it runs off the battery in your iPod but most have there own internal battery they use to "amp things up".  Also have you looked into the AT M50's? I just bought a pair and the isolation is rather good and the base is something that i think you would be looking for.

Aug 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM Post #17 of 19
What are the phones in Jawwwsh's avatar?

Aug 21, 2012 at 4:13 PM Post #19 of 19
Oh yeah I see it now. They looked like they were some exotic rectangle-shaped thing because of the rear angle. I'm disappointed because I hate how HD 800s look. Drats...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back