Lilith Audio Player
Oct 29, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #316 of 505
Hi,

Impossible for me to add a Vst plugin from Spl (vitalizer). How do you do it? When I select the dll-file after having pressed the "Add"-Button, it will never figure in the list, which stays empty.... X86 version, which I tried also, crashes/closes sfter the same procedure....

Do I miss something?

Oct 29, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #317 of 505
My spl vitalizer works wonders in ulilith, no problems at all, with it and a lot more vst's

Oct 30, 2010 at 4:03 AM Post #319 of 505
Hi Juliocat2, leeperry,

Which version of uLilith do you use with Win7? I really want to try this vitalizer... where could I copy the .dll-file "manually" if it doesn't work the usual way...

I also tried the x86 version with the ss2 overwrite

Thanks for helping,

Dan

Oct 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM Post #320 of 505
Nothing special Danutz, i have ulilith in C:\Ulilith folder and install de vitalizer in the default setup dir c:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins, i'm using version 1.0 pre-beta 4 in windows 7 32, when you click add and go to the directory yo install vitalizer, it will not appear by default.

Oct 30, 2010 at 1:11 PM Post #321 of 505

Hi Juliocat2,

Quote:
[size=13.1944px]when you click add and go to the directory yo install vitalizer, it will not appear by default[/size]

Aha, what should I do then, in order to be able to use it, when it does not appear by default??? Where can I see if it is working/used? 

Thanks,
beerchug.gif

Dan

Oct 30, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #322 of 505
Play some music in Ulilith, vst plugins-add- search for the SPL Vitalizer MK2-T.dll, open, SPL Vitalizer will appear on the list,  then check the box next to SPL Vitalizer, then click show, Ok

Nov 30, 2010 at 4:45 PM Post #323 of 505
I see this project evolved pretty nicely in terms of support and features for the last 2 years... :) Back then only Japanese version (non Unicode) was available, so I made a translation with the help of "Google Translate" (don't know japanese), it took me more than a week... yet some function were hardcoded and couldn't translate them... was among the very few who saw some potential in this player, I'm glad to see others "heard it as well". I knew since then about an unicode version - after talking with the dev of this player, I did ok with the translation and was going to help him with the unicode version - but also glad he found one who knows japanese, cause for one who doesen't even with GT is kinda hard. :)

PS. Do you guys know any "non-pedophile" faces/skins?! :) - cause 5 - 12 years old girls with tits is not what I like to see on my desktop... 
redface.gif
I like animes but not the ones intended for pedophiles and now, i'm not refering to hentai.... there use to be some, but don't remember where i got them from...

Dec 1, 2010 at 1:39 AM Post #324 of 505
LOL!

Dec 16, 2010 at 8:56 AM Post #326 of 505
Quote:
my favorite player. played on the ASIO(sound card) .192hz/64bit...in the setting of prioretet affect the sound quality? if so, how best to configure?

Wrong process/thread priority and also wrong output format settings (^) certainly have a negative impact on performance (and the format settings also on quality).

That's the reason why there's a recommendation (with bright red font) to leave the default priority settings untouched..

Dec 18, 2010 at 3:32 PM Post #327 of 505
Quote:
PS. Do you guys know any "non-pedophile" faces/skins?! :) - cause 5 - 12 years old girls with tits is not what I like to see on my desktop... 
redface.gif
I like animes but not the ones intended for pedophiles and now, i'm not refering to hentai.... there use to be some, but don't remember where i got them from...

Click here for slightly less pedo skins. btw, does anybody have any idea how / where to download the skins that are listed on that site but are unavailable (i.e. skin no. 0050) for some reason? Google translate didn't really help much.

Dec 18, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #328 of 505

Quote:
Click here for slightly less pedo skins. btw, does anybody have any idea how / where to download the skins that are listed on that site but are unavailable (i.e. skin no. 0050) for some reason? Google translate didn't really help much.

Quote:
WRYYYYYYYYYY―――ッ

lol

Edit: The home page link leads to other areas and sites with more uLilith, Winamp, and other skins and I've only been running into SFW s-

>Miku
Downloading like the Fist of the North Star!!!!

Plenty of other anime-related/like ones.

Jan 14, 2011 at 6:08 AM Post #330 of 505
Question: why the first time you turn the song is downloaded
player but not play it? Playlist is empty. But it works
it's always the next attempt. The settings included Add
and Play. May cause a priority?
Sorry for the еnglish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back