Lilith Audio Player
May 15, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #347 of 505

Quote:
The F3 button on your keyboard should bring up the search list on ulilith.

Why I cannot bring search list up with F3 button
confused_face_2.gif

F3 on uLilith didn't give response both in Windows XP nor Windows 7 but bring up Windows default search folder when I used with FN key button.
But of course I don't want to use Windows search folder instead of uLilith self function. I do want playlist search likes on Foobar2000 with its CTRL+F search function.

May 16, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #348 of 505

Quote:
Is there a straightforward set of instructions in English or an English version of this?

There is an english version of uLilith on http://www.project9k.jp/download/uLilith/

Quote:
Why I cannot bring search list up with F3 button
confused_face_2.gif

F3 on uLilith didn't give response both in Windows XP nor Windows 7 but bring up Windows default search folder when I used with FN key button.
But of course I don't want to use Windows search folder instead of uLilith self function. I do want playlist search likes on Foobar2000 with its CTRL+F search function.

Hmm, while on the playlist you can add a query to narrow your playlist. An example would be putting artist and then typing SID. Your playlist will then display all artists with the word SID in it. You can later remove the queries if you want to see your whole playlist. I hope that helps as a substitute for search funtcion.

May 17, 2011 at 5:20 AM Post #349 of 505

Quote:
There is an english version of uLilith on http://www.project9k.jp/download/uLilith/

Hmm, while on the playlist you can add a query to narrow your playlist. An example would be putting artist and then typing SID. Your playlist will then display all artists with the word SID in it. You can later remove the queries if you want to see your whole playlist. I hope that helps as a substitute for search funtcion.

Woww ... It can be done with that method, although not as simple as common search command
Make me wonder why a media player so great as uLilith doesn't have simple but important search command LOL
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 12, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #350 of 505
Hi

i'm using this little player for 1 day and i already like it very much.

But as i'm using also Last.fm i would be more happy if lilith could scrobble my music, but can't find the proper way to make it work...

So far trying to follow this tutorial: http://rainy.seesaa.net/article/91980354.html

But i'm stuck at the last step, already copy/paste the content of "mp3infp254a_dll.zip" and "lilith.fm.zip" into the same folder as lilith.exe, but don't understand what's the next step.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for poor english.

Jul 26, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #351 of 505
I am guessing x64 core2 works.  Whats this ASIO with mixer stuff though?

Also what should my asio settings be in this program?  I cant seem to push it onto my digital output...

It is translated awkwardly

Dummy                        0

Number of                   8

Buffer Size                  4

Sep 12, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #354 of 505
is there some way to view the cover?
because i can't see it...

even if i actually have one, i can see it in mp3tag.

edit.

done, i actually need to extract the cover into the folder.

Nov 11, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #355 of 505
so anyone compared uLilith to jplay? I was told that its "beach" mode sounded great, and that you can integrate it within foobar too.

I'm still utterly impressed by uLilith's SQ in 64bit float, it's pure bliss through ASIO4ALL. And the latest builds support automatic VST latency compensation so you can use linear mode EQ's w/o any audible glitch :)

Nov 11, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #357 of 505
yup, still XP here...so I can't try jplay, which is Vista/W7 only. W8 will be here within around 6 months, maybe I'll finally upgrade after all.

I've set the system timer granularity from the default 7.8ms to 0.9, so it ain't so bad
duggehsmile.png

Nov 22, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #358 of 505

Quote:
so anyone compared uLilith to jplay? I was told that its "beach" mode sounded great, and that you can integrate it within foobar too.

I'm still utterly impressed by uLilith's SQ in 64bit float, it's pure bliss through ASIO4ALL. And the latest builds support automatic VST latency compensation so you can use linear mode EQ's w/o any audible glitch :)

Jplay, especially in hibernation mode is something special. I do like Ulilith, though MPCHC/Reclock sounds better in my setup. 

All players sound *much* better in Windows 8. You should try out the pre-beta, man. Really a big step up for SQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back