Light Harmonic GEEK
Apr 18, 2014 at 6:50 AM Post #587 of 1,658
Hi Timits!

Notification will be done by BusiSoft (your local LH Distributor) thru Auspost.

(Info from GF forum)

Apr 18, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #590 of 1,658
i was wondering who kool kat jazz was that sent me a notice saying that i had a package coming, its my geek out , according to my last update from gavin

Apr 18, 2014 at 3:14 PM Post #592 of 1,658

I thought that was kind of odd too..

lol, i thought it was one of those scams, i never clicked the tracking link, but i did save the email to my geek folder ! lol,
i guess it'll go out monday, i have a 720

Apr 18, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #593 of 1,658
I got an email from the Geek folks, seems they used Kit Kat Jazz to help them with postage so they could ship units out faster.
Got my Geek Out 1000, love it, haven't seen many other impressions of it, anyone who heard it have any thoughts?

Apr 18, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #594 of 1,658
I got an email from the Geek folks, seems they used Kit Kat Jazz to help them with postage so they could ship units out faster.
Got my Geek Out 1000, love it, haven't seen many other impressions of it, anyone who heard it have any thoughts?

There is an impression thread going here - http://www.head-fi.org/t/711267/light-harmonic-geek-out-em-1000-impressions-and-appreciation-thread

Spoiler Alert: It's good :D

Apr 18, 2014 at 6:03 PM Post #598 of 1,658
I've got a GEEKOut 1000. Came in around Tuesday. I'm just now getting to listen to it. Initial impressions, it's VERY good. Sounds great with my Fostex T50RP. I'll be comparing with an IFi nano IDSD with and without a Lake People G109-P next week as I get some time to listen at my office. One note, it runs insane hot since it's Class A. I measured the case temperature at 55C.

Apr 18, 2014 at 6:07 PM Post #600 of 1,658
  I've got a GEEKOut 1000. Came in around Tuesday. I'm just now getting to listen to it. Initial impressions, it's VERY good. Sounds great with my Fostex T50RP. I'll be comparing with an IFi nano IDSD with and without a Lake People G109-P next week as I get some time to listen at my office. One note, it runs insane hot since it's Class A. I measured the case temperature at 55C.

Mine is the 450 in green pictured above. I been listening to it for the whole second half of the work day and it's warm - definitely not hot. Hard to tell how good it is since I'm listening to it with earbuds (although they are decent. Klipsch). Things do sound better over the standard line out on my macbook. Instruments are a lot clearer and more segregated in space. 

Disappointed in their communications. I have 2 GO 1000 and the GO 450 and nothing.
frown.gif

Are you in the USA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back