Light Harmonic GEEK
Apr 18, 2014 at 6:13 PM Post #601 of 1,658

Mine is the 450 in green pictured above. I been listening to it for the whole second half of the work day and it's warm - definitely not hot. Hard to tell how good it is since I'm listening to it with earbuds (although they are decent. Klipsch). Things do sound better over the standard line out on my macbook. Instruments are a lot clearer and more segregated in space. 

Are you in the USA?

Yes.  Central Illinois.  

Apr 18, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #604 of 1,658
  Spent about 30 minutes so far with the Geek Out 1000. Incredible. My headphones have never sounded better. Wow.

That's all I'm gonna say right now, I'm enjoying it too much. 

I'm gonna have some other amp/dacs up for sale real soon :)

did you say you got both a 450 and a 1000? could you let me know how the 450 sounds, especially compared to other dacs you have/have heard before?

Apr 18, 2014 at 7:29 PM Post #605 of 1,658
How good is it with the HD800? someone please report
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 18, 2014 at 8:04 PM Post #607 of 1,658
Disappointed in their communications. I have 2 GO 1000 and the GO 450 and nothing.
frown.gif

When did you order your units? Pre-orders are just startec shipping and Indiegogo backers start shipping this/next week. If you backed multiple units during the Kickstarter, they're just now getting around to those. They were shipping only single units at first.

Apr 18, 2014 at 8:10 PM Post #608 of 1,658

Yes.  Central Illinois.  

If you backed during the Pulse campaign you have to check-in at LH to get your combo GO.

Since you have 450 & 1000 models already picked out it sounds like you were in the initial Kickstarter campaign. I would double check the backerkit survey they sent and make sure everything is copacetic there and it may also tell you the status of where your order is at. 

If you haven't seen anything in your mail...or filtered junk mail, you may want to contact them 

Apr 18, 2014 at 8:24 PM Post #609 of 1,658
Cool, jay. I have a 720 ordered as well, so hopefully mine will be shipped soon, too.

i got my tracking number, the 720's are supposed to ship monday

Apr 18, 2014 at 9:46 PM Post #612 of 1,658
  Sorry to ask this again but didn't get an answer last time....if i order today, when can i expect it to be shipped? Thanx.

They're targeting having all Kickstarter and pre-order units shipped by the end of April. A tall order, but it sounds like they could be on track to do so.

Apr 18, 2014 at 10:41 PM Post #613 of 1,658

If you backed during the Pulse campaign you have to check-in at LH to get your combo GO.

Since you have 450 & 1000 models already picked out it sounds like you were in the initial Kickstarter campaign. I would double check the backerkit survey they sent and make sure everything is copacetic there and it may also tell you the status of where your order is at. 

If you haven't seen anything in your mail...or filtered junk mail, you may want to contact them 

I was in the Kickstarter campaign.  I get all the updates.  I sent Manny an email following one of them.  They kick suggesting it probably should have shipped but nothing shows up and still no tracking number.  He had record of my order.  I backed the Geek Pulse Indiegogo project as well but did not request any Geek Outs through that campaign.  I hate to admit how much I spent between those two campaigns. :)

Apr 18, 2014 at 10:43 PM Post #614 of 1,658

I was in the Kickstarter campaign.  I get all the updates.  I sent Manny an email following one of them.  They kick suggesting it probably should have shipped but nothing shows up and still no tracking number.  He had record of my order.  I backed the Geek Pulse Indiegogo project as well but did not request any Geek Outs through that campaign.  I hate to admit how much I spent between those two campaigns. :)

Don't worry. The wait will be worth it. I'm absolutely loving mine right now.

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #615 of 1,658

I was in the Kickstarter campaign.  I get all the updates.  I sent Manny an email following one of them.  They kick suggesting it probandly should have shipped but nothing shows up and still no tracking number.  He had record of my order.  I backed the Geek Pulse Indiegogo project as well but did not request any Geek Outs through that campaign.  I hate to admit how much I spent between those two campaigns. :)

Ha! Me too, you will feel better about it all once you have one in hand and are able to listen. Do I wish I had spent more now...probably :D

From what you've said, it sounds close at hand now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back