LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs )
Dec 24, 2017 at 9:28 PM Post #826 of 1,178
Merry Christmas all! Thanks Jarek for all the help!

Dec 25, 2017 at 6:09 PM Post #829 of 1,178
I shared your entire post with Larry. If I get any more information, I'll promptly let you know.

Jarek, with all due respect. I think you are intelligent enough to realize that if Larry does not provide you with such info and the info does not looks reliable enough, then, you can be positive you are working for a firm with highly questionable business practices, IMO.

Thanks for you ongoing assistance.

Jan 10, 2018 at 3:07 AM Post #830 of 1,178
tumbleweed-1.gif

Any updates Jarek?

Jan 15, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #831 of 1,178
Again, i asked Larry specifically who removed it and when and why, and he knew nothing about it. I also asked if the material had changed and he said "no".

As far as campaign owner, since there's no information on IGG identifying who owns it, except for LH Labs name on the Profile. I assume Gavin passed ownership back to LH Labs, but I have no way of verifying that except through Larry.

In fact, if anyone would like to read our Q&A, we definitively answered the CNC question in September:
https://support.lhlabs.com/solution/articles/13000038065-vi-dac-q-a-1

Now maybe we can move on to more pressing matters or conspiracy theories that haven't already been answered about 4 times by me for the same individual.

The only conspiracy is the one perpetrated by LHLabs to deceive a whole bunch of honest and hard working people.

Jan 15, 2018 at 2:53 PM Post #832 of 1,178
Again, i asked Larry specifically who removed it and when and why, and he knew nothing about it. I also asked if the material had changed and he said "no".

Now maybe we can move on to more pressing matters or conspiracy theories that haven't already been answered about 4 times by me for the same individual.

Jarek, please help us forget about any "nutty" conspiracy theories and share with us some real world facts, which you have already provided for the Geek Pulse:

What % of the Vi Dacs have has LH Labs already shipped? I know I have not received mine, despite Larry's repeated promises.

Thanks!

Jan 15, 2018 at 3:48 PM Post #833 of 1,178
Jarek, please help us forget about any "nutty" conspiracy theories and share with us some real world facts, which you have already provided for the Geek Pulse:

What % of the Vi Dacs have has LH Labs already shipped? I know I have not received mine, despite Larry's repeated promises.

Thanks!

I'd like to see that figure too. I'm staying with the original chassis for my SE but they were supposed to produce 15 new original chassis per month so a little info as to who is receiving these would be help. If none have been sent to backers then there's no need to reply. No reflection on you Jared, we're just frustrated with the constant delays for delivering product to the IGG backers, not your reporting to us.

Jan 15, 2018 at 5:51 PM Post #834 of 1,178
Aside from fitting into a rack more easily, is there any benefit to the new case compared to the old one? The unusual shape was originally touted as sonically beneficial, reducing standing waves... Parallel sides would eliminate that benefit.

Jan 21, 2018 at 6:57 PM Post #835 of 1,178
I shared your entire post with Larry. If I get any more information, I'll promptly let you know.

Hi Jarek, on a different forum https://www.head-fi.org/threads/geek-pulse-geek-desktop-dac-amp-by-light-harmonics.687851/page-856 You responded that 94% of LH Labs Geek Pulses had been delivered.

I have asked you several times to let us know what % of Vi Dacs have been delivered. Why did you provide the % for the Pulses and not for the Vi Dacs? Are you hiding something?

Jan 22, 2018 at 4:33 AM Post #836 of 1,178
Hi Jarek, on a different forum https://www.head-fi.org/threads/geek-pulse-geek-desktop-dac-amp-by-light-harmonics.687851/page-856 You responded that 94% of LH Labs Geek Pulses had been delivered.

I have asked you several times to let us know what % of Vi Dacs have been delivered. Why did you provide the % for the Pulses and not for the Vi Dacs? Are you hiding something?

I hide nothing and I give you the information I have. I don't give you information I don't have. If you don't have the information for the Vi DAC, that means I don't have it either.

Jan 22, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #837 of 1,178
I hide nothing and I give you the information I have. I don't give you information I don't have. If you don't have the information for the Vi DAC, that means I don't have it either.

You are just a representative of LH Labs. What is LH Labs hiding and why?

Why would they disclose the % of Pulses delivered and not the Vi Dacs?

Can you give us your best guess as to the why, Jarek?

You, as a rep of LH Labs, are really avoiding this question. Have you delivered 10 Vi Dacs? 100 out of 700? Zero? Why would LH Labs provide the % for the Pulse and not the Vi Dac?

The answer must be a terrible one for this forum group, right?

Jan 22, 2018 at 2:05 PM Post #838 of 1,178
You are just a representative of LH Labs. What is LH Labs hiding and why?

Why would they disclose the % of Pulses delivered and not the Vi Dacs?

Can you give us your best guess as to the why, Jarek?

You, as a rep of LH Labs, are really avoiding this question. Have you delivered 10 Vi Dacs? 100 out of 700? Zero? Why would LH Labs provide the % for the Pulse and not the Vi Dac?

The answer must be a terrible one for this forum group, right?

I'm unsure if you've ever worked for an organization before, but it's BECAUSE I am a representative for LH, I cannot speculate over things I have no knowledge of. See:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/13/business/media/netflix-executive-fired-danny-masterson.html

@bernardperu , I advise speaking to your employer over public speculation of internal affairs for more clarification over this matter and my role/authority to speculate, and maybe even your own role in the company you work for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back