LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread
Dec 1, 2015 at 5:10 AM Post #632 of 2,040
Personally I'm more interested in their performance as DAC only. If you have time do you mind comparing them as DAC only? Thanks!

Alas, the GOV2 was on loan and no longer with me.

Dec 3, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #634 of 2,040
^^^
Here:

Dear Geek Out V2+ backers,
First Geek Out V2+ just shipped out this afternoon. And it will go none-stop for the next few weeks. The front and back plates are redesigned as the previous updates. (Already printed package cover still remain the original image)  I think you will like the new design better. 

We expect the production speed will pick up fast roughly 10 days after. And it will be none-stop since the other things beside front and back plates are ready for a long time.

Thank you for giving us the time to make this product better! And we truly appreciate all the good feedbacks you gave us during this period. For the sound, we have confidence you are gonna love it.

Cheers,

Larry

Dec 3, 2015 at 1:36 PM Post #637 of 2,040
  Dear Geek Out V2+ backers,
First Geek Out V2+ just shipped out this afternoon. And it will go none-stop for the next few weeks. The front and back plates are redesigned as the previous updates. (Already printed package cover still remain the original image)  I think you will like the new design better. 

Cheers,

Larry

I didn't think in the 3-4 pics posted earlier there were any of both the front and back. Were there some others posted?

I'm still waiting on front, back, sides, and top and bottom pics to really get an idea of how it changed. 

Dec 3, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #640 of 2,040
checked my email from indigogo and found v2+ "contribution confirmation" was dated May 21 (Geek Out V2+ Early Bird)
i got a pouch shipped last week, but nothing about electronics yet.

Dec 3, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #641 of 2,040
Interesting.... My Indiegogo contribution is dated June 2nd, and my Pre Order from LH Labs is dated May 6th as well. No shipping confirmation yet

Oh, for those who are wondering, my Indiegogo contributions page says "June 30, 2015: Geek Out V2+ Early Bird [#4] $295USD."

Dec 4, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #642 of 2,040
did other folks who ordered receive the neoprene pouch?

Dec 5, 2015 at 3:59 PM Post #643 of 2,040
I didn't get any pouch. It was just the GOv2+, USB A-microUSB cable, and the warranty card.

But alas, photos! Actually my unit isn't 100% complete as LH Labs e-mailed me saying that they didn't put the silkscreen printing on it.

Ah, yup, just as I suspected, the green LED means FRM mode is enabled (blue is TCM). I definitely still prefer FRM over TCM with the K701.
https://support.lhlabs.com/support/solutions/articles/5000650338-geek-out-v2-user-manual

Hm...actually that's confusing:
V2%20%20pic2.jpg

https://support.lhlabs.com/support/solutions/articles/5000680851-quick-setup-guide-geek-out-v2-
There is one 3.5mm (balanced) and one 3.5mm (single-ended). The Balanced plugin will have a red cover to eliminate plugging single ended headphones into the balanced headphone jack.

I need to splice together my unboxing video but here's a screenshot from the movie:

That's the opposite of what they say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back