Leckerton Audio UHA-4 VS. Headstage Arrow 3g; A Comparison. MOBILE DEVICE WARNING
Apr 26, 2011 at 5:49 AM Post #61 of 155
Features? not so much, footprint, fit and finish? totally! I find myself getting addicted to this MUTE feature on the UHA-4, how nifty to have around...

Apr 26, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #62 of 155
Damn you Blasto, I had done tons of reading and had settled on the Arrow as my big purchase, but you have cast doubt in my previously iron clad determination to buy the 4G in June. The Leckerton is only marginally more expensive than my ibasso too.., perhaps my wallet will thank you once I vote for the winner with cash.

Apr 26, 2011 at 3:35 PM Post #63 of 155
Don't be silly. Your soul demands that you buy both to make the comparison yourself
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #64 of 155

Quote:
Damn you Blasto, I had done tons of reading and had settled on the Arrow as my big purchase, but you have cast doubt in my previously iron clad determination to buy the 4G in June. The Leckerton is only marginally more expensive than my ibasso too.., perhaps my wallet will thank you once I vote for the winner with cash.

do a comparison leckerton to ibasso, please.

Apr 26, 2011 at 4:58 PM Post #65 of 155
im a sucker for a great value.

your mention of the great mids sold me on it...just placed an order for one.
cool.gif

thanks for this review blasto.

Apr 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM Post #66 of 155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

cool.gif

Interesting - that is exactly what sold me on the E9 - should be here next week. I like the mids on the P4, but was told that the E9 is even better. I guess I'll know soon enough.

Apr 27, 2011 at 5:47 AM Post #69 of 155

Quote:
im a sucker for a great value.

cool.gif

thanks for this review blasto.

Me too, Koopa. It's even better value after I checked it out and it also includes a DAC!!! Even if the sound quality didn't come across as great, I don't think you'd be losing out even if it was an average amp + DAC.

Quote:
do a comparison leckerton to ibasso, please.

Will do when they stock the black version is back in stock so I can order!

Apr 28, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #72 of 155

Quote:
But black will go with everything!
wink.gif

CA, Marantz and others offer most of their gear in either black or silver. NAD seems to be a big fan of a monochramatic grey for everything, but its hard to go past the huge array of finishes available for the Pico.

Apr 29, 2011 at 1:13 AM Post #73 of 155

What mute featuer on the uha 4? Can someone tell me how to use this. Would be interesting to use. I thought the only mute feature was the on and off switch lol.
Quote:
Man, I had forgotten about the mute feature! It is a very nice thing to have yet I do not know of any other amp that has it. Thanks for the reminder.

May 6, 2011 at 1:06 PM Post #75 of 155
Great Review i was debating on which to get. since my E7 is kind of bulky to carry now.since it summer and need a slimmer amp.dac. and the UHA-4 won my decision..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back