1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Leckerton Audio UHA-4 VS. Headstage Arrow 3g; A Comparison. MOBILE DEVICE WARNING

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Blasto_Brandino
    Features? not so much, footprint, fit and finish? totally! I find myself getting addicted to this MUTE feature on the UHA-4, how nifty to have around...

2. illquid
    Damn you Blasto, I had done tons of reading and had settled on the Arrow as my big purchase, but you have cast doubt in my previously iron clad determination to buy the 4G in June. The Leckerton is only marginally more expensive than my ibasso too.., perhaps my wallet will thank you once I vote for the winner with cash.

3. Armaegis
    Don't be silly. Your soul demands that you buy both to make the comparison yourself [​IMG]

4. Kunlun

Quote:

do a comparison leckerton to ibasso, please.

5. Koopa989
    im a sucker for a great value.

your mention of the great mids sold me on it...just placed an order for one. [​IMG]

thanks for this review blasto.

6. estreeter

Quote:

Interesting - that is exactly what sold me on the E9 - should be here next week. I like the mids on the P4, but was told that the E9 is even better. I guess I'll know soon enough.

7. mrarroyo Contributor

Quote:

Man, I had forgotten about the mute feature! It is a very nice thing to have yet I do not know of any other amp that has it. Thanks for the reminder.

8. FuzzyDunlop
    surprised by your views on the Arrow, setting everything to max probably didn't help. 

9. illquid

Quote:

Me too, Koopa. It's even better value after I checked it out and it also includes a DAC!!! Even if the sound quality didn't come across as great, I don't think you'd be losing out even if it was an average amp + DAC.

Quote:

Will do when they stock the black version is back in stock so I can order!

10. estreeter

Quote:

Nah - the silver version complements the silver on my P4.

11. illquid
    But black will go with everything! [​IMG]

12. estreeter

Quote:

CA, Marantz and others offer most of their gear in either black or silver. NAD seems to be a big fan of a monochramatic grey for everything, but its hard to go past the huge array of finishes available for the Pico.

13. lee730

What mute featuer on the uha 4? Can someone tell me how to use this. Would be interesting to use. I thought the only mute feature was the on and off switch lol.
    Quote:

14. lee730
    Sweet I figured it out. Very nice additional feature :wink:. Just press the digital volume in and it mutes :). Thanks.

15. MRiNiCK
    Great Review i was debating on which to get. since my E7 is kind of bulky to carry now.since it summer and need a slimmer amp.dac. and the UHA-4 won my decision..

First

Back
1 2 3 4
6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last