1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Leckerton Audio UHA-4 VS. Headstage Arrow 3g; A Comparison. MOBILE DEVICE WARNING

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
  1. lee730

Quote:
    From comparisons I've read (battlebrat) et al, the UHA4 with the stock op amp is even more mellow or (smoother) than the arrow which I'm told can be cold and piercing.

2. cn11

Quote:

Hmmm, I don't hear the Arrow that way at all. And I've had the 1G & 3G versions. If anything, it's helped smooth out the highs of the Pro 900's nicely. When I had the ALO Rx, I thought that was rather cold sounding by comparison. The uHA-120 is colder by comparison too, but not harsh at all.

3. koonhua90
    I will put this amp on my priority list. Will have to decide what to get only after my new player comes. If only the UHA-4 could look prettier on the outside...

4. estreeter

Quote:

Relax. You need a magnifying glass to see the 'Product of California Department of Corrections' badge on the casework.  I thought it was odd that my serial number was 5150 ......

5. lee730

If I get another amp it probably will be the UHA6. I really do enjoy the 4s sound and if the 6 is an improvement in all areas plus allowing op amp rolling. Im all game.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10