LCD-2 and LCD-3 Owners - which aftermarket cable do you use?
Aug 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #706 of 2,398

Quote:
If they were, they certainly would not call it "zip cord."  
eek.gif
  I have my suspicions...

The idea of using zip cord, which just means an insulator that you can pull apart, would actually work well for many purposes in our hobby, including headphone cables.  It wouldn't work for many geometries though, or work well with certain insulation materials.

Aug 9, 2011 at 10:19 PM Post #708 of 2,398
I will be interested in what you find wa since I havent done a full comparison myself.

Aug 10, 2011 at 1:48 AM Post #709 of 2,398

Quote:
Well against the Canadian dollar for sure. It's making buying gear from the US quite affordable.
wink_face.gif

Quote:
We here in the U.S. aren't too happy about it.  We're not allowed to discuss politics here though.

I don't have a problem with it. Politics aside, from an economic standpoint Canada has their crap together compared to their neighbor.

Aug 10, 2011 at 1:24 PM Post #718 of 2,398
Steve?  Messing with someone?  Nah...couldn't be!

<_<

>_>

<_<

Dang...I almost said that with a straight face.

A little more on the original topic of the thread, I'm now considering buying another pair of cables to go with my second pair of LCD-2s.  The old 8 wire ALO cable is a little heavy to be wearing for a while at my desktop computer, which is where the second set of cans would be.  They didn't bother me too much when I was using them with my other rig while lying down, but sitting up it's not the most comfy thing.

Aug 10, 2011 at 1:57 PM Post #719 of 2,398
As long as SE manages to assemble and ship the Q-Audio cable ordered 3 days ago for my HiFiMAN, I'm cool.

Aug 10, 2011 at 3:12 PM Post #720 of 2,398

Quote:
As long as SE manages to assemble and ship the Q-Audio cable ordered 3 days ago for my HiFiMAN, I'm cool.

That's a nice set-up for a smartass reply. Unfortunately any mention of drugs, or anything having to do with drugs is strictly prohibited here (unless you name your product after a drug of course), so you'll just have to use your imagination.

se

Users who are viewing this thread

Back