Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere:
Oct 9, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #488 of 1,681
Yeah. Saw that a couple of days ago. Even cheaper now ;p

If you are thinking of getting one. Buy one of their $15 credit. It come with a free movie ticket
wink.gif

T__T too late, made order few mins ago

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:21 PM Post #490 of 1,681
  :| late to this party, and realize they are doing this for $25 with free shipping :))

Isn't it great, usually if a product gains any popularity they increase price.

Yet here in Australia we do things backwards putting the price down. 
tongue.gif

Oct 9, 2014 at 11:28 PM Post #491 of 1,681
Can someone who already has the Kogan player please post the dimensions of the retail box and the total weight?  Just trying to estimate the cost of shipping one player to the US before I ask someone to do me a favor...

Oct 10, 2014 at 3:02 AM Post #493 of 1,681
Lithium batteries are classified as Dangerous Goods and can't be sent by Air outside Australia by Australia Post, only by an approved freight company.
An estimated cost for 10 players to either the US or UK is around $130-140 AUD.
The other option is to falsify the customs declaration and given that the majority of air freight leaving Australia is scanned and xrayed you would end up getting the player sent back to you, loosing the freight cost and possibly copping a fine for making a false declaration. All the info is from someone who works for Australia Post and got caught trying to send a laptop overseas. AUS Post have also changed the rules so even surface mail (ship) Is out.

Oct 10, 2014 at 6:09 AM Post #494 of 1,681

Doesn't sound bad at all. This thing must output such a clean sound. Volume is at 29/31
Might be the 2 glasses of wine I've had. Improves SQ by 30%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back