Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Aug 2, 2017 at 3:57 AM Post #19,456 of 64,191
WOW!....I'm just stunned! So far, I've been burning-in the KZ ZSE for over 65 hours and been listening to them for several hours, as well. And I have to say that I'm in disbelief! I did some research and one dynamic works as a sub-woofer, while the other driver works as a midrange and tweeter set-up! These are truly EPIC for their price! They even slightly better the ZS5 in a more comfortable listening experience, even though they have more of a similar characteristic in sound, which is incredible for the ZSE and the price your paying for!

All in all, these are EPIC for their price and their unique sound signature!

Here are some of my PIC's.....

PIC's below...*Courtesy of KZ

....Extremely cheap for such an expensive sound signature. I personally think they are truly EPIC!

-Clear

It's a damn shame these doesn't have removable cables. I'd buy these at a heartbeat!

Aug 2, 2017 at 5:04 AM Post #19,458 of 64,191
Has this been mentioned before? Right now there's a pretty active thread on the Head-Fi facebook page about the ZS5. Seems two of the four drivers aren't even doing anything. :D I still like mine though. :p

Aug 2, 2017 at 5:16 AM Post #19,460 of 64,191
Aug 2, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #19,462 of 64,191
I'm thinking of, just as a social experiment, recording a decent quality video where I take a well-beloved chi-fi earphone, tear it open in a gruesome manner and edit in arrows pointing at the drivers and claim that a friend who is a sound engineer who knows more than me and has worked for numerous companies, but wishes to remain anonymous, told me that it was a very suboptimal design.

I'm just curious to see what happens.

Aug 2, 2017 at 5:23 AM Post #19,463 of 64,191
I received my zs5 yesterday, seems to my annoyance that I forgot to buy the mic version
Right now I'm using the included large tips.
I'm quite spoiled by having several good chi-fi iems, because i just plug something in, and usually after a little while when i've adjusted to the signature i just enjoy my music. And the ZS5 belong to that category as well; plug in, enjoy :)

Aug 2, 2017 at 5:36 AM Post #19,464 of 64,191
I'm thinking of, just as a social experiment, recording a decent quality video where I take a well-beloved chi-fi earphone, tear it open in a gruesome manner and edit in arrows pointing at the drivers and claim that a friend who is a sound engineer who knows more than me and has worked for numerous companies, but wishes to remain anonymous, told me that it was a very suboptimal design.

I'm just curious to see what happens.

Try the opposite. Tear open a shure or something, say your KZ sound engineer friend says it's crap and even the ED9 (or whichever one) is better than this LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back