Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread
Sep 29, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #12,451 of 63,980
Does anyone can tell me which frequence range is female vocal and which frequency range is male vocal? 

Sep 30, 2016 at 5:48 AM Post #12,454 of 63,980
Hi all..
Wanna ask for kz iem recommendation that has wide soundstage, punchy bass and clear high without sibilance.
I play it without amp,play on phone and laptop.
I have a phrodi m201, i think their soundstage not wide enough and hate the sibilance.
Thanks..

Sep 30, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #12,456 of 63,980
ES18 are great. They are nor better or worse than most KZs. They just have a different sound signature. 

ED9, ATE and ZS3 seem to be the way. For that "wow" factor, great bass and comfort, I would choose ZS3. For clarity and ability to change sound signature, you have ED9. For smoothness and nice non-fatiguing sound, the ATE. 

So which one should i go for, just think i want a upgrade over ES18 like better version of it appropriate for mostly for EDM kind of music . If es18 had V sound signature please suggest similar in KZ and definitely KZ will be my first KZ :p , so want something reliable.
How's other like
1) New Arrival KZ Earphone In-Ear Auriculares Original KZ ED10 Ear Earphones Stereo Headset HiFi Earbuds Without Microphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/6Z7vMnyI
(from AliExpress Android)
2) KZ ATR HD9
http://s.aliexpress.com/mmmMb6BJ
(from AliExpress Android)

Sep 30, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #12,458 of 63,980
Finally got my KZ ZSTs today. After reading all the mixed reviews, I really wasn't sure what to expect. Turned out more than alright! Really enjoying it right now (with the silver cable) and really happy with my buy considering the price. 

Not sure which tips to use though, I have the stock tips, the extra tips that came with the cable and some foam tips. Any suggestions? 

Also, how long should I burn in for? Some reviews had 20+hours some had more, some even said 150h+

Sep 30, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #12,459 of 63,980
  Finally got my KZ ZSTs today. After reading all the mixed reviews, I really wasn't sure what to expect. Turned out more than alright! Really enjoying it right now (with the silver cable) and really happy with my buy considering the price. 

Not sure which tips to use though, I have the stock tips, the extra tips that came with the cable and some foam tips. Any suggestions? 

Also, how long should I burn in for? Some reviews had 20+hours some had more, some even said 150h+

If you're enjoying them now just do the burn in your ears.

Sep 30, 2016 at 9:39 AM Post #12,461 of 63,980
I wouldn´t want to live without the way the KZ ATE (S) present the sub octaves any longer. Just bought the reissue of ELP´s "Brain Salad Surgery" in 24/96. That album has soooo much sub bass!! Listening right now with the ATE S. Whooaa....! 
eek.gif

Sep 30, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #12,463 of 63,980
After burn-in 20+ hours, The twang femal vocal sound has being decreased. Today I try JOOX app + Audioquest Dragonfly Black 1.5, the sound from ZST is very good. But when using Audio Dragonfly Red (last version), the sound is regressed maybe this one is matching with Full-size headphone instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back