1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

First

Back
819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828
830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839
Next

Last
  1. James Freeman
    @chaiyuta are you talking seriously? I hope not because the cable has absolutely nothing to do with sound.

Please go audio-phool people somewhere else.

2. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I can't say without comparing them side by side.

They are similar tunings (going off memory) with the ZST having more detail.

Seriously guys, if you don't mind some big bass these are pretty awesome. The tuning of the armature is great.

3. B9Scrambler

Good to hear. Next month I'll be ordering mine. In the meantime, I await the arrival of the ED12 to see how they compare with the ZS3 and ATR.

4. Podster

Now your killing me! Slow boat wait is really what's killing me but they always come in and the pain wains[​IMG] Noticed a page or so back someone mentioned they sound better than TFZ Series 1 which is what I want to compare them too as the shells are very close. I would expect the ZST to have better detail than the single DD ATE but then again I consider the ATR the pinnacle of the ATE series anyway[​IMG] IMHO you said the key word for KZ budget iem  which is "FUN"[​IMG] For your buying dollar KZ offers a lot of fun.

5. rubick
    v0qHSVXl.jpg
    bFfYzbql.jpg
    qdEf5qIl.jpg
    CuJqp01l.jpg

Really great for their price!

B9Scrambler likes this.
  6. Redcarmoose

https://m.de.aliexpress.com/item/32707477882.html?src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=708-803-3821&isdl=y&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&albcp=653478879&albag=34653160498&slnk=&trgt=68416666751&plac=&crea=en32707477882&netw=g&device=m&mtctp=&gclid=CMixo9Lsss8CFU6Sfgodl4sIvQ&

This would be the aftermarket $11.24 MMCX, I would get. Don't have a history with this exact cable but a couple just like it and love the material. The cable is very close to what you get with the QKZ W1 Pro only MMCX.

Another low cost way is if you could find a Basic ie300HD as for $25, they come with two MMCX cables.

image.jpg
    image.jpg

pashhtk27 likes this.
  7. jmwreck

I have an ED12 and my ZST is on its way. Have you done any comparison for both? I've found that my ED12 is lifeless on my Benjie S5 and Topping NX1 amp, but it shines thru my Sony bluetooth SBH20 with my Xperia Z2 as a player (poweramp).

8. chaiyuta
    James Freeman : I am sorry if my comment make you feel too much hard-sale. It's just suggestion. According to you stated that "the cable has absolutely nothing to do with sound.", It's OK if you don't feel any difference on material-changed cable. You can save up your money. Since I just saw many comments here give disappointed impression on KZ ZST which it has a custom connector (2-pin). I suggest those persons to try something out. 
    Anyway your last statement " Please go audio-phool people somewhere else. ", I am a person who own KZ products and this thread is not yours. I've still thought that I have a right to stick on this thread. Please kindly understand.

B9Scrambler likes this.
  9. xuan87
    Let me give an update for my ZS3 shipment from Gearbest:

Bought and paid on Sept 14

Items only shipped out on Sept 23

Items received on Sept 28

For me, the delay is between payment and shipping out of the package, no idea why it took them so long. 

10. rockingthearies

Did you pay for express shipping?

11. xuan87

No, I went with the quickest shipping option.

The express shipping should only cut down on the delivery time right? Not on the time it takes for them to get the package out of the door.

12. rubick

Ootb the ED12 sounded brighter and more open. Didnt have much chance to listen to ED12 yet. Now trying to burn in zst

13. Redcarmoose

Cables! The debate that will never end. image.jpg

14. sfogar

Hi.

the same for me ...

But this was indicated in the web page...

15. xuan87

Hmm the webpage indicated 2-5 working days for my case, that's fair I guess.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I wasn't in a hurry to get them as I already have a pair. Just wanted to let others know what to expect if they order from Gearbest.

If it's true that the seller test every pair before sending it out, that is fantastic before my experience with KZ's QC has been less than stellar...

First

Back
819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828
830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839
Next

Last