1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread

First

Back
821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830
832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841
Next

Last
  1. chaiyuta
    Does anyone can tell me which frequence range is female vocal and which frequency range is male vocal? 

2. jmwreck
    Audio-Frequency-Chart-vectorjunky.jpg

CoiL and Raboo like this.
  3. RazorOmega
    For EDM and Dubstep, should I get the ED, KS or ATE range of IEM? What are the differences between them.

4. bobybibbob
    Hi all..
    Wanna ask for kz iem recommendation that has wide soundstage, punchy bass and clear high without sibilance.
    I play it without amp,play on phone and laptop.
    I have a phrodi m201, i think their soundstage not wide enough and hate the sibilance.
    Thanks..

5. B9Scrambler
  6. akhil17kr
    So which one should i go for, just think i want a upgrade over ES18 like better version of it appropriate for mostly for EDM kind of music . If es18 had V sound signature please suggest similar in KZ and definitely KZ will be my first KZ :p , so want something reliable.
    How's other like
    1) New Arrival KZ Earphone In-Ear Auriculares Original KZ ED10 Ear Earphones Stereo Headset HiFi Earbuds Without Microphone
    http://s.aliexpress.com/6Z7vMnyI
    (from AliExpress Android)
    2) KZ ATR HD9
    http://s.aliexpress.com/mmmMb6BJ
    (from AliExpress Android)

7. akhil17kr
    ED9 is actually kind of heavy considering it won't be comfortable during laying down on bed at night sleeping

8. Comebackboy
    Finally got my KZ ZSTs today. After reading all the mixed reviews, I really wasn't sure what to expect. Turned out more than alright! Really enjoying it right now (with the silver cable) and really happy with my buy considering the price. 

Not sure which tips to use though, I have the stock tips, the extra tips that came with the cable and some foam tips. Any suggestions? 

Also, how long should I burn in for? Some reviews had 20+hours some had more, some even said 150h+

9. crabdog
    If you're enjoying them now just do the burn in your ears.

10. rockingthearies
    Do you all burn in with pink noise all tje various noises and frequency sweeps or just burn in with music?

sharpex likes this.
  11. haiku
    I wouldn´t want to live without the way the KZ ATE (S) present the sub octaves any longer. Just bought the reissue of ELP´s "Brain Salad Surgery" in 24/96. That album has soooo much sub bass!! Listening right now with the ATE S. Whooaa....! [​IMG]

sharpex likes this.
  12. akhil17kr
    Guys please suggest fast as the aliexpress discount coupon is going to expire in about 5-6 hours.

13. chaiyuta
    After burn-in 20+ hours, The twang femal vocal sound has being decreased. Today I try JOOX app + Audioquest Dragonfly Black 1.5, the sound from ZST is very good. But when using Audio Dragonfly Red (last version), the sound is regressed maybe this one is matching with Full-size headphone instead.

14. Comebackboy
    Anyone know what EQ is good to bring out the vocals and clarity for ZST? Been playing with the EQ, can't seem to find the right mix

15. 1clearhead

@B9Scrambler, which one is best with silicone tips for clarity - ATE or ATR?

I might want to purchase the ATR. [​IMG]

First

Back
821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830
832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841
Next

Last